TaintedSouls
Hey, I see your not logged in! Would you like to log in now? Or register to join and start chatting!
<3 The TaintedSouls
TaintedSouls
Hey, I see your not logged in! Would you like to log in now? Or register to join and start chatting!
<3 The TaintedSouls
TaintedSouls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Everyone make sure to read Events and Updates! Have Fun in TaintedSouls! For people visiting to apply, click Join TaintedSouls and fill out the application. The more you post, the more points you can gain!
If you have any suggestions, advice or updates please post at the update forum!
We are an any level, Ages 16+ guild! We also have a Jr guild for everyone's Alternate Characters called TaintedSouIs, a guild for everyone's baby characters called BabyTainted, and a shopmule guild called TaintedMules! If you would like to join, please read the rules and fill out the application!
Alternately, you can contact me on Facebook at facebook.com/MrsGilligan. You can message or friend me for anything!
Similar topics
Navigation
 Website and Whose New
 Guild Roster and Ranks
 TaintedSouls Facebook Group
 The Ultimate Tainted Grinding Playlist 2010 *NEW*

Lost your password?
Latest topics
» Rantheman234's Application
Training Refernce for All Mages I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:10 am by rantheman234

» Drizqy's Application !! :)
Training Refernce for All Mages I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:41 am by Drizqy

» CWKPQ Bonus Distributions
Training Refernce for All Mages I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:58 am by Jayltin

» Testing first sig
Training Refernce for All Mages I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:35 pm by Lulu666

» Crow's application :3
Training Refernce for All Mages I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:04 am by RyuujiTheDemonGod

» APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application
Training Refernce for All Mages I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:55 pm by jako1988

» nolimitskill application
Training Refernce for All Mages I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:06 am by Danny

» RaginPillows Application
Training Refernce for All Mages I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:46 am by Lulu666

» ~Approved by Danny~ Application =)
Training Refernce for All Mages I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:53 pm by Danny

» ~Approved by Danny~ FloppySword's application
Training Refernce for All Mages I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:07 am by Danny

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 265 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:21 am
Gallery
Training Refernce for All Mages Empty

Share | 

Training Refernce for All Mages

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TaintedKrys
Admin
Admin
TaintedKrys

My Character : Training Refernce for All Mages FJJLJAILGJNNCPHIAGLGDKADAMHFPCNFIHLNAPAMNGIJLGBEBFEHHOAAIAODABLDGGNGIGAHELOBKPAKFHJDMKBCDHAKOLKB
My Main Character : Lalicakes
My Pet : Training Refernce for All Mages MS_Pink_Bean
Name of Pet : Pinkella
Pet Level : 1
Female Number of posts : 1790
Registration date : 2009-02-22
TaintedSouls Points : 67378
Fame : 39

PostSubject: Training Refernce for All Mages   Training Refernce for All Mages I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:50 pm

This was copy and Pasted from Sleepywood (http://sleepywood.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1542010)

Credit goes to Butterfli and blookatese for creating the original thread.

Ok, since blookatese quit and stop updating the magician training thread, I'll try to take it up and update it. I'm simply just updating it, and I will not take any of the credits of these training spots. I did not found them. Everything is the same as the old thread beside some new updates and list of %/hr which I will need everyone's input on the training spots they train at. I will be following the same format as before. You can Pm me if you want a training place to be added

I will be updating this thread whenever I have the chance or atleast ONCE a week. I do have a life outside of the pc and I have college.

This Post consist of 1st Job Magician training (1-30) and Fire Posion (30-onward)

If you want to find Ice/Lightning and Cleric training guide, simply scroll down

NOTE:I've separated the training section into two different post, hoping that will be easier to manage. If you guys don't like the new format I'll just change it back, if not I'll leave it as it is.

Last Update

OGM Spoiler!

Due to the New Mini-Dungeons that nexon have added, The Restoring memory for Skeles and Newtie Secured Zone, they have become the best place to train from lvl 120-200 unless Time Temple comes out. I won't be adding them to the list because if you are lvl 120, you would probably know about it.

OLD INTRODUCTORY INFO

"There's been a mass of "omgomgm wher du i train?!" threads, recently and there will be more coming in the future, there may as well be a light to guide them. This is the super handy training spot guide for all magicians of all ages, all levels, for the rich, the poor, and the not-so prettys.

This will organize everybody's training grounds and newcomer magicians can use this information.

This thread is only meant to serve as a guide to magicians on which training ground members of the magician community have found to be effective for experience, money gain, or both. All that is presented here is the general knowledge that the community has accumulated on what training locations tend to be most effective at the various periods of a character's training life. It is not meant to be a law by which all magicians must follow when they play maple story.

If you wish to do something different from what is listed here, you are free to do so. It is likely that deviating from this guide will give you poorer results in training, but it is also possible that you find something even better than what this reference has to offer.

If a training place is missing or if a new place comes out, you may send me a PM to have it added. It is possible for me to miss things (though I try not to). If you want me to add something, please provide as much information as possible. Posting things such as level, experience rate, skill build, AP distribution and funding information makes it much easier to see the feasibility of a training method for others.

<Disclaimer> Before getting started, I reserve the right to make changes to this information based on my own experience and on people's suggestion. I do not take any credit for "discovering" good training spots, however I do take credit for scavenging for the information and putting them all into one organized thread for the public to use."
-Butterfli/Bookatese

Legend

$ -- Easy on your pocket; possibly a good gold mine. Remember: possibly. No promises.

$ -- Heavy spending. This spot is a potion burning furnace.

% -- Awesome experience. Seriously, zomgwtfhax0rs kind of experience.

% -- Slow experience, maybe very slow. You should have reasons to train here other than for good exp.

Full attacker party -- partying to the maximum carrying capacity of the map (for instance, a full Dual Ghost Pirate attacker party is 4-5 people). There are usually priests in full attacker parties. Carrying capacity various from map to map.

Party with <specific class> -- This strictly means you party this class with the exception of maybe 1-2 other people in the party for extra killing. "Party with" means that other class and you are always together for each other's skill buffs.

Split map with <specific class> -- Very different than "Party with <specific class>". Split map means you go out on your own, killing in your own spot(s). When eachother's skill buffs runs out, just get together and recast.

Back to top Go down
TaintedKrys
Admin
Admin
TaintedKrys

My Character : Training Refernce for All Mages FJJLJAILGJNNCPHIAGLGDKADAMHFPCNFIHLNAPAMNGIJLGBEBFEHHOAAIAODABLDGGNGIGAHELOBKPAKFHJDMKBCDHAKOLKB

PostSubject: Re: Training Refernce for All Mages   Training Refernce for All Mages I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:51 pm

Training Refernce for All Mages Magician006zr3 Magicians

OGM Spoiler!

Back to top Go down
TaintedKrys
Admin
Admin
TaintedKrys

PostSubject: Re: Training Refernce for All Mages   Training Refernce for All Mages I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:54 pm

Training Refernce for All Mages Archmagefp00410eabd20qp4 Fire/ Training Refernce for All Mages Wizard010ar7 Poison Wizards/Mages/Arch Mages

OGM Spoiler!

Back to top Go down
TaintedKrys
Admin
Admin
TaintedKrys

PostSubject: Re: Training Refernce for All Mages   Training Refernce for All Mages I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:55 pm

3rd Job

Spoiler:

Last edited by TaintedKrys on Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TaintedKrys
Admin
Admin
TaintedKrys

PostSubject: Re: Training Refernce for All Mages   Training Refernce for All Mages I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 12:56 pm

4th Job

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
TaintedKrys
Admin
Admin
TaintedKrys

PostSubject: Re: Training Refernce for All Mages   Training Refernce for All Mages I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:02 pm

Training Refernce for All Mages Wizard014gh7 Ice / Training Refernce for All Mages Archmageil00710e9151eml7 Lightning Wizards/Mages/Arch Mages

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TaintedKrys
Admin
Admin
TaintedKrys

PostSubject: Re: Training Refernce for All Mages   Training Refernce for All Mages I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:02 pm

Levels: 60-70

Possible Training Grounds:
Back to top Go down
TaintedKrys
Admin
Admin
TaintedKrys

PostSubject: Re: Training Refernce for All Mages   Training Refernce for All Mages I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:03 pm

3rd Job

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TaintedKrys
Admin
Admin
TaintedKrys

PostSubject: Re: Training Refernce for All Mages   Training Refernce for All Mages I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:04 pm

4th Job

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
TaintedKrys
Admin
Admin
TaintedKrys

PostSubject: Re: Training Refernce for All Mages   Training Refernce for All Mages I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:04 pm

Training Refernce for All Mages Cleric002rz9 Clerics / Training Refernce for All Mages Wizard019tv8 Priests / Training Refernce for All Mages Bishop0094a34306qm8 Bishops

OGM Spoiler!

Back to top Go down
TaintedKrys
Admin
Admin
TaintedKrys

PostSubject: Re: Training Refernce for All Mages   Training Refernce for All Mages I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:05 pm

3rd Job

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TaintedKrys
Admin
Admin
TaintedKrys

PostSubject: Re: Training Refernce for All Mages   Training Refernce for All Mages I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:06 pm

4th Job

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TaintedKrys
Admin
Admin
TaintedKrys

PostSubject: Re: Training Refernce for All Mages   Training Refernce for All Mages I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 1:06 pm

Outdated training grounds:

OGM Spoiler!

Back to top Go down
LauraPalmer
Tainted
Tainted
LauraPalmer

Female Number of posts : 379
TaintedSouls Points : 57537
Fame : 31

PostSubject: Re: Training Refernce for All Mages   Training Refernce for All Mages I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 2:48 pm

cool, but why is all the html showing? Oo
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 281
TaintedSouls Points : 56326
Fame : 0

PostSubject: Re: Training Refernce for All Mages   Training Refernce for All Mages I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:22 pm

Check to see if you are allowing HTML in your Preferences.
Back to top Go down
https://taintedsouls.darkbb.com
LauraPalmer
Tainted
Tainted
LauraPalmer

Female Number of posts : 379
TaintedSouls Points : 57537
Fame : 31

PostSubject: Re: Training Refernce for All Mages   Training Refernce for All Mages I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:38 pm

hmm, i can't figure it out. its ok, i can see it better whn i push reply for some reason scratch
Back to top Go down
TaintedKrys
Admin
Admin
TaintedKrys

PostSubject: Re: Training Refernce for All Mages   Training Refernce for All Mages I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 8:44 am

thats so weird, I checked on Chrome, IE, and Firefox, they're all the same to me. I'm sorry Amy I don't want you to have to go outa your way to see anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training Refernce for All Mages   Training Refernce for All Mages I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training Refernce for All Mages

View previous topic View next topic Back to top