TaintedSouls
Hey, I see your not logged in! Would you like to log in now? Or register to join and start chatting!
<3 The TaintedSouls
TaintedSouls
Hey, I see your not logged in! Would you like to log in now? Or register to join and start chatting!
<3 The TaintedSouls
TaintedSouls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Everyone make sure to read Events and Updates! Have Fun in TaintedSouls! For people visiting to apply, click Join TaintedSouls and fill out the application. The more you post, the more points you can gain!
If you have any suggestions, advice or updates please post at the update forum!
We are an any level, Ages 16+ guild! We also have a Jr guild for everyone's Alternate Characters called TaintedSouIs, a guild for everyone's baby characters called BabyTainted, and a shopmule guild called TaintedMules! If you would like to join, please read the rules and fill out the application!
Alternately, you can contact me on Facebook at facebook.com/MrsGilligan. You can message or friend me for anything!
Similar topics
Navigation
 Website and Whose New
 Guild Roster and Ranks
 TaintedSouls Facebook Group
 The Ultimate Tainted Grinding Playlist 2010 *NEW*

Lost your password?
Latest topics
» Rantheman234's Application
APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:10 am by rantheman234

» Drizqy's Application !! :)
APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:41 am by Drizqy

» CWKPQ Bonus Distributions
APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:58 am by Jayltin

» Testing first sig
APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:35 pm by Lulu666

» Crow's application :3
APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:04 am by RyuujiTheDemonGod

» APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application
APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:55 pm by jako1988

» nolimitskill application
APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:06 am by Danny

» RaginPillows Application
APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:46 am by Lulu666

» ~Approved by Danny~ Application =)
APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:53 pm by Danny

» ~Approved by Danny~ FloppySword's application
APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:07 am by Danny

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 265 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:21 am
Gallery
APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application Empty

Share | 

APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pixp
Newbies
Newbies
Pixp

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-10-05
TaintedSouls Points : 46025
Fame : 0

PostSubject: APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application   APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:50 am

IGN: Pixp - [Main] , Yaguarn , Camparii , XxAritoxX - [mules]
Level: 65 , 137 , 56 , 107 - in order of igns;
Class: Hunter , Wild Hunter , Wind Archer , Dragon Knight - in order of igns;
Name: Angel
Why you would like to join: I've had bad luck with inactive and unfriendly guild , and I'm hoping to change that , I want to join TaintedSouls because it seems like a friendly and organised guild. Lulu directed me to this forum.
Are you on the rankings?(Nexon.net): Yes , on all characters listed.
Have you read the rules?: I am Tainted

Last edited by Pixp on Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jako1988
Jesters
Jesters
jako1988

My Character : APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application DJPJOIJAJLLNMGIIOIKNJDGIKHOGHLIJKAKNKJOOCNMMJMFKEEOIACKDMKGABNAKKCJJJHHLCHFBJCOPKKFLGCKOFMHOKOFG
My Main Character : Mibutastic
My Pet : APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application MS_Chook
Name of Pet : Kino
Pet Level : 16
Male Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2010-12-13
TaintedSouls Points : 49447
Fame : 1

PostSubject: Re: APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application   APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 6:46 am

Hm...Your main's ign seems familiar. Didn't I PQ and monster park with you and lulu?
Back to top Go down
Lulu666
Knights
Knights
Lulu666

My Character : APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application BHHBELHOKHHJLAGGLOAGIGBGEGOOFLJIBDKJCBOCGNLIKKAKOBKFJNFGNOMKFLDKPOKOGMGDGFMFLOMFEMJCINNGLDOIAHJB
My Main Character : Kaesiya
My Pet : APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application MS_Jr_Reaper
Name of Pet : Shinigami
Pet Level : 13
Female Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2011-01-31
TaintedSouls Points : 49552
Fame : 6

PostSubject: Re: APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application   APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:59 am

That would be correct :3
Back to top Go down
Aerami
Newbies
Newbies
Aerami

My Character : APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application IMFHHBOHABODJBFGDKPFBJCEFBHMOHIIJJKCIIDDLJDOABCIMKHOOGADHJAPOBACJMMABONGOMKGAFHHOBGPODJACMHEBDOI
My Main Character : Aerami
My Pet : APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application MS_Kitty
Name of Pet : Pogostick
Pet Level : 4
Female Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2011-09-08
TaintedSouls Points : 46469

PostSubject: Re: APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application   APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:12 pm

You seem cool. Hope you get to join us! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pixp
Newbies
Newbies
Pixp

PostSubject: Re: APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application   APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:35 am

Aerami wrote:
You seem cool. Hope you get to join us! Very Happy

Me too Smile
Back to top Go down
Danny
Noblemen
Noblemen
Danny

My Pet : APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application MS_RoboGorilla
Name of Pet : Gorillagan
Pet Level : 11
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-02-24
TaintedSouls Points : 58149
Fame : 12

PostSubject: Re: APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application   APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:10 am

Hiya I honestly forgot about this application until earlier today. Sorry for the wait. I'd be happy to have you. I'll add your name to our approved list and we'll try to get you added asap. Is there a possibility you'd be on any of those chars or should I only look for the main? Thanks and early welcome to TS.
Back to top Go down
jako1988
Jesters
Jesters
jako1988

My Character : APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application DJPJOIJAJLLNMGIIOIKNJDGIKHOGHLIJKAKNKJOOCNMMJMFKEEOIACKDMKGABNAKKCJJJHHLCHFBJCOPKKFLGCKOFMHOKOFG

PostSubject: Re: APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application   APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:14 am

Welcome to the guild Angel. I honestly have to say I have never heard a male named that before. lol!

I'll keep an eye out for you and I'm sure Lulu has you on BL too.
Back to top Go down
Pixp
Newbies
Newbies
Pixp

PostSubject: Re: APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application   APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 3:42 am

Thanks x) I'll be only on Pixp , Danny Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application   APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:47 pm

Welcome to the guild! Good luck getting added with all the login server crashing =( I hope they fix it asap so we can welcome u officially in the guild!
Back to top Go down
RyuujiTheDemonGod
Newbies
Newbies
RyuujiTheDemonGod

Male Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2011-10-06
TaintedSouls Points : 46021

PostSubject: Re: APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application   APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:30 pm

Gratz Pixp on joining the guild Very Happy, have fun n_n
Back to top Go down
jako1988
Jesters
Jesters
jako1988

PostSubject: Re: APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application   APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:47 pm

He's already in the guild Jen. He's on Lulu's BL. Laughing
Back to top Go down
TaintedKrys
Admin
Admin
TaintedKrys

My Character : APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application FJJLJAILGJNNCPHIAGLGDKADAMHFPCNFIHLNAPAMNGIJLGBEBFEHHOAAIAODABLDGGNGIGAHELOBKPAKFHJDMKBCDHAKOLKB
My Main Character : Lalicakes
My Pet : APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application MS_Pink_Bean
Name of Pet : Pinkella
Pet Level : 1
Female Number of posts : 1790
Registration date : 2009-02-22
TaintedSouls Points : 67268
Fame : 39

PostSubject: Re: APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application   APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:47 pm

jako1988 wrote:
Welcome to the guild Angel. I honestly have to say I have never heard a male named that before. lol!

I had a boyfriend named Angel, well it was Angelo but everyone called him Angel. He was Puerto Rican and a terrible person XD lol Most of my exes are ... -.-'
Back to top Go down
Lulu666
Knights
Knights
Lulu666

My Character : APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application BHHBELHOKHHJLAGGLOAGIGBGEGOOFLJIBDKJCBOCGNLIKKAKOBKFJNFGNOMKFLDKPOKOGMGDGFMFLOMFEMJCINNGLDOIAHJB
My Main Character : Kaesiya
My Pet : APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application MS_Jr_Reaper
Name of Pet : Shinigami
Pet Level : 13
Female Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2011-01-31
TaintedSouls Points : 49552
Fame : 6

PostSubject: Re: APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application   APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:48 pm

Hehe yeah, I added him this morning when I logged on :3
Back to top Go down
jako1988
Jesters
Jesters
jako1988

PostSubject: Re: APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application   APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:55 pm

TaintedKrys wrote:
jako1988 wrote:

I had a boyfriend named Angel, well it was Angelo but everyone called him Angel. He was Puerto Rican and a terrible person XD lol Most of my exes are ... -.-'

You must have a thing for bad boys. Razz *watches out for danny* Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application   APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top