TaintedSouls
Hey, I see your not logged in! Would you like to log in now? Or register to join and start chatting!
<3 The TaintedSouls
TaintedSouls
Hey, I see your not logged in! Would you like to log in now? Or register to join and start chatting!
<3 The TaintedSouls
TaintedSouls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Everyone make sure to read Events and Updates! Have Fun in TaintedSouls! For people visiting to apply, click Join TaintedSouls and fill out the application. The more you post, the more points you can gain!
If you have any suggestions, advice or updates please post at the update forum!
We are an any level, Ages 16+ guild! We also have a Jr guild for everyone's Alternate Characters called TaintedSouIs, a guild for everyone's baby characters called BabyTainted, and a shopmule guild called TaintedMules! If you would like to join, please read the rules and fill out the application!
Alternately, you can contact me on Facebook at facebook.com/MrsGilligan. You can message or friend me for anything!
Similar topics
Navigation
 Website and Whose New
 Guild Roster and Ranks
 TaintedSouls Facebook Group
 The Ultimate Tainted Grinding Playlist 2010 *NEW*

Lost your password?
Latest topics
» Rantheman234's Application
~Approved by Danny~ Application =) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:10 am by rantheman234

» Drizqy's Application !! :)
~Approved by Danny~ Application =) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:41 am by Drizqy

» CWKPQ Bonus Distributions
~Approved by Danny~ Application =) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:58 am by Jayltin

» Testing first sig
~Approved by Danny~ Application =) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:35 pm by Lulu666

» Crow's application :3
~Approved by Danny~ Application =) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:04 am by RyuujiTheDemonGod

» APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application
~Approved by Danny~ Application =) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:55 pm by jako1988

» nolimitskill application
~Approved by Danny~ Application =) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:06 am by Danny

» RaginPillows Application
~Approved by Danny~ Application =) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:46 am by Lulu666

» ~Approved by Danny~ Application =)
~Approved by Danny~ Application =) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:53 pm by Danny

» ~Approved by Danny~ FloppySword's application
~Approved by Danny~ Application =) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:07 am by Danny

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 265 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:21 am
Gallery
~Approved by Danny~ Application =) Empty

Share | 

~Approved by Danny~ Application =)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dungadin
Newbies
Newbies

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-09-21
TaintedSouls Points : 46159
Fame : 0

PostSubject: ~Approved by Danny~ Application =)   ~Approved by Danny~ Application =) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:13 pm

I posted on the Sleepywood forums but i am unsure of how often they are checked so i figured it would not hurt to have it here aswell.

IGN: WatchMeDie
Level: 55
Class: F/P Wizard
Why you would like to join: Returning to maple since before all the updates looking for a community to help inform myself about all the new updates and also looking for some friends to play with.
Are you on the rankings?(Nexon.net): Yes
Have you read the rules?: I am Tainted
Back to top Go down
Danny
Noblemen
Noblemen
Danny

My Pet : ~Approved by Danny~ Application =) MS_RoboGorilla
Name of Pet : Gorillagan
Pet Level : 11
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-02-24
TaintedSouls Points : 58149
Fame : 12

PostSubject: Re: ~Approved by Danny~ Application =)   ~Approved by Danny~ Application =) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:05 am

Heya, we'd love to have you. I'll have my juniors keep an eye out to invite you. Early welcome to TS.

Oh and yeah I still check the sw thread but it's good that you applied here too since I would have asked you to sign up here after you joined anyway. =D
Back to top Go down
Dungadin
Newbies
Newbies

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-09-21
TaintedSouls Points : 46159
Fame : 0

PostSubject: Re: ~Approved by Danny~ Application =)   ~Approved by Danny~ Application =) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 1:05 pm

I sent TK a pm which i guess she has not read yet but due to my lack of current game knowledge (and the fact my account has almost nothing on it) i started a mechanic to relearn the game (plus they look wicked).

Ign is WatchMeDie2 and it is currently level 29.

Is this alright i know you wanted a little higher leveled people.
Back to top Go down
Danny
Noblemen
Noblemen
Danny

My Pet : ~Approved by Danny~ Application =) MS_RoboGorilla
Name of Pet : Gorillagan
Pet Level : 11
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-02-24
TaintedSouls Points : 58149
Fame : 12

PostSubject: Re: ~Approved by Danny~ Application =)   ~Approved by Danny~ Application =) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:53 pm

It's absolutely fine and we don't care about level actually. We own 5 guilds in alliance, 1 main and 4 others for alternate characters so you don't have to choose just one character.

Oh and in general it's probably better to pm me with things like that but no worries since there's no way you could have known that. =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Approved by Danny~ Application =)   ~Approved by Danny~ Application =) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Approved by Danny~ Application =)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top