TaintedSouls
Hey, I see your not logged in! Would you like to log in now? Or register to join and start chatting!
<3 The TaintedSouls
TaintedSouls
Hey, I see your not logged in! Would you like to log in now? Or register to join and start chatting!
<3 The TaintedSouls
TaintedSouls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Everyone make sure to read Events and Updates! Have Fun in TaintedSouls! For people visiting to apply, click Join TaintedSouls and fill out the application. The more you post, the more points you can gain!
If you have any suggestions, advice or updates please post at the update forum!
We are an any level, Ages 16+ guild! We also have a Jr guild for everyone's Alternate Characters called TaintedSouIs, a guild for everyone's baby characters called BabyTainted, and a shopmule guild called TaintedMules! If you would like to join, please read the rules and fill out the application!
Alternately, you can contact me on Facebook at facebook.com/MrsGilligan. You can message or friend me for anything!
Similar topics
Navigation
 Website and Whose New
 Guild Roster and Ranks
 TaintedSouls Facebook Group
 The Ultimate Tainted Grinding Playlist 2010 *NEW*

Lost your password?
Latest topics
» Rantheman234's Application
Warrior Training Guide I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:10 am by rantheman234

» Drizqy's Application !! :)
Warrior Training Guide I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:41 am by Drizqy

» CWKPQ Bonus Distributions
Warrior Training Guide I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:58 am by Jayltin

» Testing first sig
Warrior Training Guide I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:35 pm by Lulu666

» Crow's application :3
Warrior Training Guide I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:04 am by RyuujiTheDemonGod

» APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application
Warrior Training Guide I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:55 pm by jako1988

» nolimitskill application
Warrior Training Guide I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:06 am by Danny

» RaginPillows Application
Warrior Training Guide I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:46 am by Lulu666

» ~Approved by Danny~ Application =)
Warrior Training Guide I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:53 pm by Danny

» ~Approved by Danny~ FloppySword's application
Warrior Training Guide I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:07 am by Danny

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 265 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:21 am
Gallery
Warrior Training Guide Empty

Share | 

Warrior Training Guide

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Did this help you?
Yes
Warrior Training Guide I_vote_lcap100%Warrior Training Guide I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 7 ]
No
Warrior Training Guide I_vote_lcap0%Warrior Training Guide I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Dinosorry
Noblemen
Noblemen
Dinosorry

My Pet : Warrior Training Guide MS_Pet_Snail
Pet Level : 15
Male Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-02-22
TaintedSouls Points : 56609
Fame : 6

PostSubject: Warrior Training Guide   Warrior Training Guide I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:01 pm

Hello guys. This is a guide for warrior training. Warrior is the class that uses str and dex but mostly str. If you want to know when to cap your dex, I can't really help because it depends on your funding. My base dex is 60 and i capped it there if anyone wants to know.

Let's get this started. Basketball

lvl 1 - 10
You should level up pretty quickly if you did all the quests on Maple Island. That's it. geek

lvl 10-15
Slime tree is a good place to train because it spawns very quickly. If you get tired of slimes, You can try henesys pq which is quite fun and fast lvling for these levels.

lvl 15-21
Here is a good place to train during these levels. You have to walk into the yellow portal. It have pigs and ribbon pigs and you can go around the map clockwise or counter clockwise. There is a time limit to how long you can be in this is 1 hour (i think). But you can just exit through the portal and re-enter.

lvl 21-25
One option is to do kerning city party quest but it is hard to find a party if you are low level.
Another option is to train here. You have to enter the yellow portal and the time limit is 1 hour but you can leave then re-enter the map. You start from the top platform and attack the monsters then jump down to the next platform and keep killing. When you are at the bottom, you have to climb the rope back up and then repeat.

lvl 25-30
As you enter these levels, you would want to train at the scorpions. It is a very nice flat map and you can just mob to one corner and then kill.

Warrior Training Guide 867272 Congrats on getting to level 30. Now you will be awards by getting your 2nd job. You can choose from being a Page (sword/bw users), Spearmen (spear/polearm users), or Fighter (sword/axe users).

lvl 30-45
The best exp would be to do carnival party quest. You can do trade win where 2 parties take turn winning so you can get more exp.
Another possible training place would be iron mutae. This map is flat so you can just mob to a corner and kill them.
At the level 4X, you can start training at truckers. Its very fast exp but its a huge pot burner. Here is a guide on how to train at truckers.

lvl 45-50
I would stick with the truckers if you have the money to buy pots. If you want to change a different location, you can try this or this. Both of these maps are flat so you can mob the monsters to one corner and then kill them together.

That is all for now because I only reach to this point so when I get to higher level, I will edit this and add more training spots.

Thanks for study reading.

Warrior Training Guide 657427 ~ Tony
Back to top Go down
LauraPalmer
Tainted
Tainted
LauraPalmer

Female Number of posts : 379
TaintedSouls Points : 57427
Fame : 31

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Training Guide   Warrior Training Guide I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:12 pm

good job, tony!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Number of posts : 281
TaintedSouls Points : 56216
Fame : 0

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Training Guide   Warrior Training Guide I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:12 pm

The member 'LauraPalmer' has done the following action : Trained

'Training' : 2, 1, 4, 6, 6

awards
Back to top Go down
https://taintedsouls.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Training Guide   Warrior Training Guide I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:14 pm

Nice guide tony.

Also very helpful. GOOD JOB~
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Training Guide   Warrior Training Guide I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:14 pm

The member 'MyDuckie' has done the following action : Trained

'Training' : 2, 3, 4, 6, 1

awards
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Training Guide   Warrior Training Guide I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:03 pm

cool guide tony.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Training Guide   Warrior Training Guide I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:03 pm

The member 'Plushie' has done the following action : Trained

'Training' : 5, 1, 4, 6, 5

awards
Back to top Go down
LauraPalmer
Tainted
Tainted
LauraPalmer

Female Number of posts : 379
TaintedSouls Points : 57427
Fame : 31

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Training Guide   Warrior Training Guide I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:57 am

while i'm taking my mind off the move...+50 spots could include

50s truckers still, MP3 (pot burn in 50s), gryhons (they have a very nice HP/exp ratio), FoG (old skool yo)
60s MP3 or that boat to the right, h/voodoos (if you can't find a room, i sometimes would straight up and ask someone when thought they would be done training very nicely. normally they would give me the room when they were done. mesar friendly too.)
70s h/voodoos. contrary to the 70s being "sader hell", i had a good time playing at this stage.
80-85 windraiders, kents (prefer raiders)
85-90 wolf spiders (pot burn, look for illbies), duals (pot burn and heavy knockback. not a fan of really)
90s gobies. for a sader, timing a coma perfectly is sex.
100s i've been soloing himes despite common knowledge to have a priest with you. it's expensive, but still cheaper than leeching.

i'll be interested in hearing your picks tony!

Last edited by LauraPalmer on Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : (editing to say my picks are sader biased, and magatia or whatever was not around yet))
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Training Guide   Warrior Training Guide I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:57 am

The member 'LauraPalmer' has done the following action : Trained

'Training' : 4, 3, 6, 1, 2

awards
Back to top Go down
TaintedKrys
Admin
Admin
TaintedKrys

My Character : Warrior Training Guide FJJLJAILGJNNCPHIAGLGDKADAMHFPCNFIHLNAPAMNGIJLGBEBFEHHOAAIAODABLDGGNGIGAHELOBKPAKFHJDMKBCDHAKOLKB
My Main Character : Lalicakes
My Pet : Warrior Training Guide MS_Pink_Bean
Name of Pet : Pinkella
Pet Level : 1
Female Number of posts : 1790
TaintedSouls Points : 67268
Fame : 39

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Training Guide   Warrior Training Guide I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:43 am

Wow Very very nice! It's looking great so far. I awarded you with 5 points for making it. Smile And Amy, you were awarded 2 points for the help. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Training Guide   Warrior Training Guide I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:37 pm

wow ! this is really gona help my dk ! thanks guys !
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Training Guide   Warrior Training Guide I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:37 pm

The member 'Plushie' has done the following action : Trained

'Training' : 1, 6, 3, 2, 2

awards
Back to top Go down
jmac234
Newbies
Newbies

Male Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-07-24
TaintedSouls Points : 54187

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Training Guide   Warrior Training Guide I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:02 am

good stuff man...now if i can just find these maps =P
Back to top Go down
senichi
Tainted
Tainted
senichi

Pet Level : 27
Male Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2010-05-05
TaintedSouls Points : 53793

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Training Guide   Warrior Training Guide I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 1:30 am

LauraPalmer wrote:
while i'm taking my mind off the move...+50 spots could include

50s truckers still, MP3 (pot burn in 50s), gryhons (they have a very nice HP/exp ratio), FoG (old skool yo)
60s MP3 or that boat to the right, h/voodoos (if you can't find a room, i sometimes would straight up and ask someone when thought they would be done training very nicely. normally they would give me the room when they were done. mesar friendly too.)
70s h/voodoos. contrary to the 70s being "sader hell", i had a good time playing at this stage.
80-85 windraiders, kents (prefer raiders)
85-90 wolf spiders (pot burn, look for illbies), duals (pot burn and heavy knockback. not a fan of really)
90s gobies. for a sader, timing a coma perfectly is sex.
100s i've been soloing himes despite common knowledge to have a priest with you. it's expensive, but still cheaper than leeching.

i'll be interested in hearing your picks tony!

Do these apply to Arans, too? We technically count as Warriors, right?

Also, I'm not too good with acronyms/abbreviations, so what do some of these stand for? D:
Back to top Go down
healstrik
Tainted
Tainted

My Pet : Warrior Training Guide MS_Weird_Alien
Name of Pet : AlienAP
Pet Level : 24
Male Number of posts : 610
Registration date : 2009-07-10
TaintedSouls Points : 62007
Fame : 9

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Training Guide   Warrior Training Guide I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:10 am

okay. for the most part they do, but you move around faster. I'll break down how i trained my aran and my suggestions.

30-50 cpq fw/tw with full summons and speed.
50-60 MP3 (mysterious path 3) the map with selkies and slimies with the cap spot and 2 plats. you need 100 accuracy at 50+ to get 100% hit rate.
60-75 Windraiders at lower ascent. You need 164 accuracy at level 60 to 100% hit though you will get crazy good exp either way.
75-80 Wolf Spiders in wolf spider cavern. the accuracy requirement is pretty low as i remember.
80-120 Himes/gallos Your accuracy is going to be below 100% until upper 90s if i remember correctly i had 159 accuracy and i hit ~75% of the time at level 80.

this is generally held as the best possible training for an aran give or take some levels here and there. though it depends on range and accuracy alot
Back to top Go down
senichi
Tainted
Tainted
senichi

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Training Guide   Warrior Training Guide I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 3:49 am

Thank you very much. I shall be referring to this. A lot.
Back to top Go down
TaintedKrys
Admin
Admin
TaintedKrys

My Character : Warrior Training Guide FJJLJAILGJNNCPHIAGLGDKADAMHFPCNFIHLNAPAMNGIJLGBEBFEHHOAAIAODABLDGGNGIGAHELOBKPAKFHJDMKBCDHAKOLKB

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Training Guide   Warrior Training Guide I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:02 am

To add into what Andrew said, for MP3 and WRs you don't need to hit 100% of the time for amazing exp. Id say make sure to hit at LEAST 85% at MP3 and I go to WRs as soon as I can hit them 70% of the time.

http://screamingstatue.com/accuracymain.php

Thats the best thing ever invented.

Also, a good thing to have as a warrior are acc pills from ludi. They are inexpensive, and give u 10 extra acc.

Thx for the input Andrew ^^
Back to top Go down
healstrik
Tainted
Tainted

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Training Guide   Warrior Training Guide I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:35 am

I can write out a whole aran guide if you want including builds, gear, etc. just let me know
Back to top Go down
senichi
Tainted
Tainted
senichi

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Training Guide   Warrior Training Guide I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 12:06 pm

That would be amazing.
Back to top Go down
senichi
Tainted
Tainted
senichi

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Training Guide   Warrior Training Guide I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:26 pm

The links seem to be broken. D:
Back to top Go down
healstrik
Tainted
Tainted

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Training Guide   Warrior Training Guide I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:03 am

it works as far as i know. since decayding has written just about the best aran guide ive read, i'll post a link to that up instead...

http://sleepywood.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1612366

this is the training guide, though its kind of dated. the one i post a few posts up is probably the best training grounds

http://sleepywood.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1613241
Back to top Go down
senichi
Tainted
Tainted
senichi

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Training Guide   Warrior Training Guide I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 2:18 am

Thank you very much. You could also post a thread with quotes like TK did with the anti-scam thread. That way I don't have to worry about my crappy internet having to load things 2 or 3 times.
Back to top Go down
TaintedKrys
Admin
Admin
TaintedKrys

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Training Guide   Warrior Training Guide I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:30 pm

Hmm what link is broken?
Andrew, can you make your Aran training section you posted here into a new thread and sticky?
Back to top Go down
senichi
Tainted
Tainted
senichi

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Training Guide   Warrior Training Guide I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 9:24 pm

All the the links in the original guide, where it tells the area to train. They won't work for me.
Back to top Go down
healstrik
Tainted
Tainted

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Training Guide   Warrior Training Guide I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:10 am

i posted up a tentative aran guide so you can look there from now on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Training Guide   Warrior Training Guide I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warrior Training Guide

View previous topic View next topic Back to top