TaintedSouls
Hey, I see your not logged in! Would you like to log in now? Or register to join and start chatting!
<3 The TaintedSouls
TaintedSouls
Hey, I see your not logged in! Would you like to log in now? Or register to join and start chatting!
<3 The TaintedSouls
TaintedSouls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Everyone make sure to read Events and Updates! Have Fun in TaintedSouls! For people visiting to apply, click Join TaintedSouls and fill out the application. The more you post, the more points you can gain!
If you have any suggestions, advice or updates please post at the update forum!
We are an any level, Ages 16+ guild! We also have a Jr guild for everyone's Alternate Characters called TaintedSouIs, a guild for everyone's baby characters called BabyTainted, and a shopmule guild called TaintedMules! If you would like to join, please read the rules and fill out the application!
Alternately, you can contact me on Facebook at facebook.com/MrsGilligan. You can message or friend me for anything!
Similar topics
Navigation
 Website and Whose New
 Guild Roster and Ranks
 TaintedSouls Facebook Group
 The Ultimate Tainted Grinding Playlist 2010 *NEW*

Lost your password?
Latest topics
» Rantheman234's Application
Training Spots for Warriors I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:10 am by rantheman234

» Drizqy's Application !! :)
Training Spots for Warriors I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:41 am by Drizqy

» CWKPQ Bonus Distributions
Training Spots for Warriors I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:58 am by Jayltin

» Testing first sig
Training Spots for Warriors I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:35 pm by Lulu666

» Crow's application :3
Training Spots for Warriors I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:04 am by RyuujiTheDemonGod

» APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application
Training Spots for Warriors I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:55 pm by jako1988

» nolimitskill application
Training Spots for Warriors I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:06 am by Danny

» RaginPillows Application
Training Spots for Warriors I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:46 am by Lulu666

» ~Approved by Danny~ Application =)
Training Spots for Warriors I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:53 pm by Danny

» ~Approved by Danny~ FloppySword's application
Training Spots for Warriors I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:07 am by Danny

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 265 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:21 am
Gallery
Training Spots for Warriors Empty

Share | 

Training Spots for Warriors

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mashour2
Knights
Knights
Mashour2

Male Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-04-28
TaintedSouls Points : 55943
Fame : 12

PostSubject: Training Spots for Warriors   Training Spots for Warriors I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 7:24 am

So, I've had quite a bit of experience in training and playing MapleStory. I know the BEST training places. (Up to level 40, I'm lvl 40 lol)

I am assuming right now that you know your build, because some training places aren't good without a skill. For example, the cave of evil eyes wouldn't be very good if you don't have slash blast.(lol?)

Here is where I think you should train:

Lvl 1-10
Maple Island should have taken you WAY past there.

Lvl 10-15
At this level, you should train at The Tree That Grew. Plenty of slimes for you to kill.

Lvl 15-20
You should definately go to the Pig Beach! Although, an iron pig may come, which are very annoying to low levels.

Lvl 21-30
At last, you are now able to do the Kerning PQ! But, if you would rather train on monsters, go to the Land of Wild Boar.

Lvl 30-35
Train at the Cave of Evil Eye. This is a VERY good way to get exp. Lots of evil eyes in a very small area. There is also a shop near this map, which is very convenient.

Lvl 35-40
If you don't want to CPQ(it gives ALOT of exp) then you should continue training at the Cave of Evil Eye.

Lvl 40+
-TO BE CONTINUED

Can anyone add some improvements? Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Fynl
Newbies
Newbies

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-04-04
TaintedSouls Points : 55324
Fame : 2

PostSubject: Re: Training Spots for Warriors   Training Spots for Warriors I_icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 1:44 pm

Don't forget (for 15-20) the map in Kerning Construction Site, Caution Falling Down.
For 21-30, Ant Tunnel (and the mini dungeon deep inside) features massive spawn of horned and zombie mushrooms. Also, the excavation site in Perion is good, with the rock and wood masks.
With 35-40 (and essentially to 50), STDs and truckers are quite good, and for early 4x, a good alternative to CPQ (beats CPQ by about 5%/h if you can hit them).

Good start though.
Back to top Go down

Training Spots for Warriors

View previous topic View next topic Back to top