TaintedSouls
Hey, I see your not logged in! Would you like to log in now? Or register to join and start chatting!
<3 The TaintedSouls
TaintedSouls
Hey, I see your not logged in! Would you like to log in now? Or register to join and start chatting!
<3 The TaintedSouls
TaintedSouls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Everyone make sure to read Events and Updates! Have Fun in TaintedSouls! For people visiting to apply, click Join TaintedSouls and fill out the application. The more you post, the more points you can gain!
If you have any suggestions, advice or updates please post at the update forum!
We are an any level, Ages 16+ guild! We also have a Jr guild for everyone's Alternate Characters called TaintedSouIs, a guild for everyone's baby characters called BabyTainted, and a shopmule guild called TaintedMules! If you would like to join, please read the rules and fill out the application!
Alternately, you can contact me on Facebook at facebook.com/MrsGilligan. You can message or friend me for anything!
Similar topics
Navigation
 Website and Whose New
 Guild Roster and Ranks
 TaintedSouls Facebook Group
 The Ultimate Tainted Grinding Playlist 2010 *NEW*

Lost your password?
Latest topics
» Rantheman234's Application
Boss Rush (Agent Training Program) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:10 am by rantheman234

» Drizqy's Application !! :)
Boss Rush (Agent Training Program) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:41 am by Drizqy

» CWKPQ Bonus Distributions
Boss Rush (Agent Training Program) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:58 am by Jayltin

» Testing first sig
Boss Rush (Agent Training Program) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:35 pm by Lulu666

» Crow's application :3
Boss Rush (Agent Training Program) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:04 am by RyuujiTheDemonGod

» APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application
Boss Rush (Agent Training Program) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:55 pm by jako1988

» nolimitskill application
Boss Rush (Agent Training Program) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:06 am by Danny

» RaginPillows Application
Boss Rush (Agent Training Program) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:46 am by Lulu666

» ~Approved by Danny~ Application =)
Boss Rush (Agent Training Program) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:53 pm by Danny

» ~Approved by Danny~ FloppySword's application
Boss Rush (Agent Training Program) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:07 am by Danny

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 265 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:21 am
Gallery
Boss Rush (Agent Training Program) Empty

Share | 

Boss Rush (Agent Training Program)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TaintedKrys
Admin
Admin
TaintedKrys

My Character : Boss Rush (Agent Training Program) FJJLJAILGJNNCPHIAGLGDKADAMHFPCNFIHLNAPAMNGIJLGBEBFEHHOAAIAODABLDGGNGIGAHELOBKPAKFHJDMKBCDHAKOLKB
My Main Character : Lalicakes
My Pet : Boss Rush (Agent Training Program) MS_Pink_Bean
Name of Pet : Pinkella
Pet Level : 1
Female Number of posts : 1790
Registration date : 2009-02-22
TaintedSouls Points : 67268
Fame : 39

PostSubject: Boss Rush (Agent Training Program)   Boss Rush (Agent Training Program) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:42 am

Here's more in depth info about Boss Rush that's coming.

Bosshunter Challenge
This is a unique Party Quest in which one enters a Perion themed map with a NPC which resembles the cat from the cheese warehouse monster. From there, you can organize parties, with 3~6 people, or solo this PQ. The objective of this PQ is to kill every boss in the game one by one from the lowest level boss (grandpa snail) to the strongest boss. Currently there are no World Tour bosses involved in this PQ but there is a chance that there would be more bosses added in this PQ. After every 5 bosses killed, you will reenter the perion themed map with the cat like NPC given the choice on whether to continue or quit. This PQ is currently only available in ChinaMS and ThaiMS.

In KoreaMS, this event consists on killing bosses to win Boss Points. You give them to the Cat NPC after you have 200, and you'll have a hat equip which gives +2 to all stats. You win the Boss Points by killing bosses. Each one gives out points. The stronger the boss is, more points it will give, for example:

Mano: +1 BP Stumpy: +2 BP Deu: +3 BP King Slime: +4 BP Faust: +5 BP

The order of the monsters are as follows:

1. Mano
2. Stumpy
3. Deo
4. King Slime
5. Faust

Rest Point

6. King Clang
7. Alishar
8. Timer
9. Mushmom
10. Dyle

Rest Point

11. Zeno (Omega Sector boss)
12. Nine Tailed Fox (Old Fox)
13. Lord Pirate
14. Tae Roon
15. Papa Pixie

Rest Point

16. Master Goblin
17. Jr. Balrog
18. Franken Roid
19. Elliza
20. Chimera

Rest Point

21. Snowman
22. Crimson Balrog
23. Manon
24. Griffey
25. Leviathan

Rest Point

26. Papulatus Clock (Clock only)
27. Pianus (Right Side)

I'm not sure if this is the EXACT thing we are getting, as they do change things around when we get the things. So we shall see!
Back to top Go down
LauraPalmer
Tainted
Tainted
LauraPalmer

Female Number of posts : 379
TaintedSouls Points : 57427
Fame : 31

PostSubject: Re: Boss Rush (Agent Training Program)   Boss Rush (Agent Training Program) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:38 pm

the crog was their demise. darn, i wanted to see how much time youre giving for pap and Boss Rush (Agent Training Program) 793893
Back to top Go down
Localz
Newbies
Newbies

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-06-15
TaintedSouls Points : 54456
Fame : 2

PostSubject: Re: Boss Rush (Agent Training Program)   Boss Rush (Agent Training Program) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:30 pm

Guild run anyone?

That just gave me motivation to train so I can do that pq.
Back to top Go down
lettucing
Noblemen
Noblemen
lettucing

My Pet : Boss Rush (Agent Training Program) MS_Pet_Snail
Name of Pet : sassy
Pet Level : 14
Female Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-03-13
TaintedSouls Points : 56936
Fame : 6

PostSubject: Re: Boss Rush (Agent Training Program)   Boss Rush (Agent Training Program) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:33 pm

I know I can get through 24! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.fangblade.com
Mashour2
Knights
Knights
Mashour2

Male Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-04-28
TaintedSouls Points : 55833
Fame : 12

PostSubject: Re: Boss Rush (Agent Training Program)   Boss Rush (Agent Training Program) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:46 pm

I was actually reading about things like this on other websites! The other versions get things before we do. =O
Back to top Go down
TaintedKrys
Admin
Admin
TaintedKrys

My Character : Boss Rush (Agent Training Program) FJJLJAILGJNNCPHIAGLGDKADAMHFPCNFIHLNAPAMNGIJLGBEBFEHHOAAIAODABLDGGNGIGAHELOBKPAKFHJDMKBCDHAKOLKB

PostSubject: Re: Boss Rush (Agent Training Program)   Boss Rush (Agent Training Program) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:00 pm

They go through date of creation, other versions were made long before us. But we get things before a few too. Smile
Back to top Go down
LauraPalmer
Tainted
Tainted
LauraPalmer

PostSubject: Re: Boss Rush (Agent Training Program)   Boss Rush (Agent Training Program) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 4:32 pm

oh yeah i hope the prize is better than the +2 stats on a hat...or at least give good exp Smile
Back to top Go down
HumpandDump
Knights
Knights
HumpandDump

Female Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-02-26
TaintedSouls Points : 56995
Fame : 9

PostSubject: Re: Boss Rush (Agent Training Program)   Boss Rush (Agent Training Program) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 5:30 pm

That better be one sexy hat but regardless I would do it just for fun
Back to top Go down
LauraPalmer
Tainted
Tainted
LauraPalmer

PostSubject: Re: Boss Rush (Agent Training Program)   Boss Rush (Agent Training Program) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:20 pm

and TK, yay for a pianus that doesnt have to spawn!!

LauraPalmer is a bossing mama and I'm willing to take anyone in a non-bossing class or lower lvl with me if they need points for the prize or whathaveyou when I'm online (which is very sporatic at the moment, sorry). I know I can kill up to pap if they give me enough time (I try not to apple.)
Back to top Go down
Localz
Newbies
Newbies

PostSubject: Re: Boss Rush (Agent Training Program)   Boss Rush (Agent Training Program) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:48 pm

I think that this pq gives you earrings that have the potential to be 21 dex/21luk.
Back to top Go down
LauraPalmer
Tainted
Tainted
LauraPalmer

PostSubject: Re: Boss Rush (Agent Training Program)   Boss Rush (Agent Training Program) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:20 pm

Localz wrote:
I think that this pq gives you earrings that have the potential to be 21 dex/21luk.
out of curiosity, what was your source? that would be amazing if true, especially if they're tradeable Shocked
Back to top Go down
Localz
Newbies
Newbies

PostSubject: Re: Boss Rush (Agent Training Program)   Boss Rush (Agent Training Program) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:02 pm

Uhh SouthPerry had a whole thread about it, I will look for it Boss Rush (Agent Training Program) 59135

BTW, they are tradeable.
Back to top Go down
Mashour2
Knights
Knights
Mashour2

PostSubject: Re: Boss Rush (Agent Training Program)   Boss Rush (Agent Training Program) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:23 pm

Localz wrote:

Earrings? I thought that was the reward from the soon coming Ellin PQ. I read that off of somewhere, but I forgot. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Localz
Newbies
Newbies

PostSubject: Re: Boss Rush (Agent Training Program)   Boss Rush (Agent Training Program) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:59 pm

[QUOTE=IsaacGS;218339]Here are my agent equips from KMS, or at least the ones I managed to make permanent:
Boss Rush (Agent Training Program) Maple0366-1
This is the hat.
Boss Rush (Agent Training Program) Maple0367-2
This is the earring.[/QUOTE]
Back to top Go down
HumpandDump
Knights
Knights
HumpandDump

Female Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-02-26
TaintedSouls Points : 56995
Fame : 9

PostSubject: Re: Boss Rush (Agent Training Program)   Boss Rush (Agent Training Program) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 3:13 am

That actually looks pretty nice and agenty.
Back to top Go down
LauraPalmer
Tainted
Tainted
LauraPalmer

PostSubject: Re: Boss Rush (Agent Training Program)   Boss Rush (Agent Training Program) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:10 pm

the earring kind of look like a blue tooth or something, heh. and i cant see the stats of the equipment---the page is cut off :S
Back to top Go down
Fynl
Newbies
Newbies

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-04-04
TaintedSouls Points : 55214

PostSubject: Re: Boss Rush (Agent Training Program)   Boss Rush (Agent Training Program) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:09 am

Looks tempting to try :3
Back to top Go down
LanternOFun
Jesters
Jesters
LanternOFun

Male Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2009-05-26
TaintedSouls Points : 54985
Fame : 0

PostSubject: Re: Boss Rush (Agent Training Program)   Boss Rush (Agent Training Program) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:50 am

i want to see the stats for the other stuff as well
Back to top Go down
Mashour2
Knights
Knights
Mashour2

PostSubject: Re: Boss Rush (Agent Training Program)   Boss Rush (Agent Training Program) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:53 pm

LauraPalmer wrote:
the earring kind of look like a blue tooth or something, heh. and i cant see the stats of the equipment---the page is cut off :S

Lol bluetooth? I'd like to see that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TaintedKrys
Admin
Admin
TaintedKrys

PostSubject: Re: Boss Rush (Agent Training Program)   Boss Rush (Agent Training Program) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 6:35 pm

Yea I'm not understanding why it keeps doing that. Right click the image, click properties and copy and paste the URL to see them. So it isn't the Boss Rush that gives them, its the Agent Program to be an Agent. So the hat is scrolled and untradeable?
Back to top Go down
Mashour2
Knights
Knights
Mashour2

PostSubject: Re: Boss Rush (Agent Training Program)   Boss Rush (Agent Training Program) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 7:40 am

I can kill all the bosses up to Zombie Mushmom, lol. I heard you aren't able to use potions in other versions of this PQ.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boss Rush (Agent Training Program)   Boss Rush (Agent Training Program) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:34 pm

zombie mushmom isn't in the boss rush.

anyway, i solo up to alishar (when i give up since i won't sit there potting when im sealed).

and i have gotten to crog with party.

anyone know the best stragety to get %? i got 3% in 1 PQ and we went up to crog. in another PQ i got 5% and we went up to papa pixie o.o
Back to top Go down
Localz
Newbies
Newbies

PostSubject: Re: Boss Rush (Agent Training Program)   Boss Rush (Agent Training Program) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:35 am

We need a guild run Boss Rush (Agent Training Program) 746157
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Boss Rush (Agent Training Program)   Boss Rush (Agent Training Program) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:37 am

that's what i was sayin yesterday. but no one wanted to go except me and arch (well, hiro (who i think is danny) said he'd go after he saw how far he can solo.
Back to top Go down
Localz
Newbies
Newbies

PostSubject: Re: Boss Rush (Agent Training Program)   Boss Rush (Agent Training Program) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:29 pm

Yeah, that is Danny, I'll try to be on today to convince more people
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boss Rush (Agent Training Program)   Boss Rush (Agent Training Program) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boss Rush (Agent Training Program)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top