TaintedSouls
Hey, I see your not logged in! Would you like to log in now? Or register to join and start chatting!
<3 The TaintedSouls
TaintedSouls
Hey, I see your not logged in! Would you like to log in now? Or register to join and start chatting!
<3 The TaintedSouls
TaintedSouls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Everyone make sure to read Events and Updates! Have Fun in TaintedSouls! For people visiting to apply, click Join TaintedSouls and fill out the application. The more you post, the more points you can gain!
If you have any suggestions, advice or updates please post at the update forum!
We are an any level, Ages 16+ guild! We also have a Jr guild for everyone's Alternate Characters called TaintedSouIs, a guild for everyone's baby characters called BabyTainted, and a shopmule guild called TaintedMules! If you would like to join, please read the rules and fill out the application!
Alternately, you can contact me on Facebook at facebook.com/MrsGilligan. You can message or friend me for anything!
Similar topics
    Navigation
     Website and Whose New
     Guild Roster and Ranks
     TaintedSouls Facebook Group
     The Ultimate Tainted Grinding Playlist 2010 *NEW*

Lost your password?
    Latest topics
    » Rantheman234's Application
    Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:10 am by rantheman234

» Drizqy's Application !! :)
    Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:41 am by Drizqy

» CWKPQ Bonus Distributions
    Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:58 am by Jayltin

» Testing first sig
    Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:35 pm by Lulu666

» Crow's application :3
    Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:04 am by RyuujiTheDemonGod

» APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application
    Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:55 pm by jako1988

» nolimitskill application
    Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:06 am by Danny

» RaginPillows Application
    Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:46 am by Lulu666

» ~Approved by Danny~ Application =)
    Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:53 pm by Danny

» ~Approved by Danny~ FloppySword's application
    Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:07 am by Danny

Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Who is online?
    In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 265 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:21 am
    Gallery
    Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run - Page 2 Empty

Share | 

Guild/Alliance Zakum Run

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2
    AuthorMessage
    LauraPalmer
    Tainted
    Tainted
    LauraPalmer

Female Number of posts : 379
    Registration date : 2009-02-22
    TaintedSouls Points : 57537
    Fame : 31

PostSubject: Re: Guild/Alliance Zakum Run   Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:47 pm

im up for it still I love you
    Back to top Go down
    Fynl
    Newbies
    Newbies

Number of posts : 28
    Registration date : 2009-04-04
    TaintedSouls Points : 55324
    Fame : 2

PostSubject: Re: Guild/Alliance Zakum Run   Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 1:39 am

For me, it's a matter of getting apples for the run to make it faster so it doesn't drag out. Either I've had horrible luck lately with APQ, or it's become almost non-existant or glitched up again. I can't find a party at all and I check at least 3 times a day. Other than that, I've basically quit. I'll try to put some time aside to get ready for a possible run with you guys, but that might not be until mid to late may.

vietORvictor, the loot order will be set up by either TK, or whichever Jr. Master is in charge at the run that day.
    Back to top Go down
    HumpandDump
    Knights
    Knights
    HumpandDump

Female Number of posts : 140
    Registration date : 2009-02-26
    TaintedSouls Points : 57105
    Fame : 9

PostSubject: Re: Guild/Alliance Zakum Run   Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:03 am

Lol, really? I've been pretty lucky with apq but finding a party nowadays seems to take a lot of time. I'll save some for the run.
    Back to top Go down
    TaintedKrys
    Admin
    Admin
    TaintedKrys

My Character : Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run - Page 2 FJJLJAILGJNNCPHIAGLGDKADAMHFPCNFIHLNAPAMNGIJLGBEBFEHHOAAIAODABLDGGNGIGAHELOBKPAKFHJDMKBCDHAKOLKB
    My Main Character : Lalicakes
    My Pet : Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run - Page 2 MS_Pink_Bean
    Name of Pet : Pinkella
    Pet Level : 1
    Female Number of posts : 1790
    TaintedSouls Points : 67378
    Fame : 39

PostSubject: Re: Guild/Alliance Zakum Run   Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 6:07 am

If We actually kill it, All sellable loot will go to the attackers we have, and Helms will go from highest level to lowest. Any Mastery books will go to those who need it. (CMON AR Still want u! lol)

Fy, question, would a 9x-10x Sader be a decent attacker?
    Back to top Go down
    LauraPalmer
    Tainted
    Tainted
    LauraPalmer

PostSubject: Re: Guild/Alliance Zakum Run   Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:49 am

i was thinking zhelms maybe should go to who privides fy with the most apples for looting order? Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run - Page 2 63875 Question we won't have 2 drop i'm assuming so it won't be that many zhelms. zomg the whole thing, this will be an epic battle.
    Back to top Go down
    Fynl
    Newbies
    Newbies

PostSubject: Re: Guild/Alliance Zakum Run   Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 10:09 pm

Sorry for the late reply:

Humpanddump:
    (Sorry don't know your name Sad). I haven't been looking for parties lately since my concentration has been on upcoming finals and mabinogi, which I've left maple for Razz but if parties for APQ are starting up again I'll give it another shot.

TK:
    Killing it should not be a problem. People being bored and leaving should be a problem, since the fight should probably be a good few hours. A level 9x-10x sader would be an attacker, although it depends on how you define good. With a warrior pot, I was hitting about 700-2k with powerstrike at level 113, using a 112 attack DS. With apples and a good weapon, someone in that level range could probably be doing up to 4k with PS. If you think that's good, then that's good Razz

Amy:
    2x drop at this point probably won't be a terrible problem, and I could 2x drop (or possibly gift it, I'm not sure if paybycash is giftable) since I hit a cache of NX this week. If people want to donate apples, they're free to. However, right now, it's a bring-your-own thing. If TK or any Jrs want to take apples as payment for a helm, book, drops, or guild donation and distrubte as they please, then that's a guild decision, not mine.

Also, our run with Tai has been postponed. I'll talk to him about possibly combining our runs, which will include Alyssa and Tai on this run if possible, and you guys give me permission to.
    Back to top Go down
    TaintedKrys
    Admin
    Admin
    TaintedKrys

My Character : Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run - Page 2 FJJLJAILGJNNCPHIAGLGDKADAMHFPCNFIHLNAPAMNGIJLGBEBFEHHOAAIAODABLDGGNGIGAHELOBKPAKFHJDMKBCDHAKOLKB

PostSubject: Re: Guild/Alliance Zakum Run   Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 7:05 am

I personally dont have a prob with Tai and Allyssa coming along too! Will make it easier to kill Smile My only prob is that Danny and I both cant go together >.< our comps cant handle the strain together. About zhelms and apples etc, I think I'll have to think out a fair enough thing also depending on who signs up. Thanks for still keeping this going Fyfy <33

ps Mabi!? ewww D: .. Ok I miss it too, but it makes Dannys comp restart plus all my good stuff is frozen in the red side from when they gave us the free bank enlarger thingy lol
    Back to top Go down
    Fynl
    Newbies
    Newbies

PostSubject: Re: Guild/Alliance Zakum Run   Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 8:56 am

Lol I started playing like a year ago, and when I came back, I found out that Nexon gave us those free services until level 30.
    Too bad I was 29. Sad

Is there a list of who's interested, or at least a count?
    Back to top Go down
    LauraPalmer
    Tainted
    Tainted
    LauraPalmer

PostSubject: Re: Guild/Alliance Zakum Run   Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 6:42 pm

1. TK or Danny (TK: WK lvl 10X-11X, Danny: Sader 8x-9x)
    2. Amy (hero lvl 122)
    3. Jenn (CB or shadower 11x-12x)
    4. Spork (DK 9x-10x)
    5. Kenny??? (BM 12x)

missing anyone?
    Back to top Go down
    TaintedKrys
    Admin
    Admin
    TaintedKrys

PostSubject: Re: Guild/Alliance Zakum Run   Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 2:24 am

I'd most likely be on my Bishop as healer. But that seems like it for now, but we have gained about 10 new members, trying to get everyone to come to the forum! Smile
    Back to top Go down
    Fynl
    Newbies
    Newbies

PostSubject: Re: Guild/Alliance Zakum Run   Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:06 am

Is that alliance offer still standing? ;D
    I think I've got one or two members still actually alive, and seeing as I'm 99% off of maple now, I'd need someone to take care of them for me Very Happy
    Yes, I'm very offtopic :3

Do you guys have a time/date that you'd like to do this? I haven't talked to Tai yet, but Alyssa's letting me use her apples (and she's also not coming), so I should be good to go, and I can probably cover Tai, too, if he agrees to come.
    I was hoping to do it on a saturday, but more than likely most people have things to do on a weekend, so if you guys have any other dates in mind, we could work something out Smile
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild/Alliance Zakum Run   Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Sundays are best days--I think. Or Friday nights. I haven't been really active and been on due to personal reasons, but update me on this thread so I can get on for the run. Pretty sure I could be of some benficial factor. :]
    Back to top Go down
    lettucing
    Noblemen
    Noblemen
    lettucing

My Pet : Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run - Page 2 MS_Pet_Snail
    Name of Pet : sassy
    Pet Level : 14
    Female Number of posts : 206
    Registration date : 2009-03-13
    TaintedSouls Points : 57046
    Fame : 6

PostSubject: Re: Guild/Alliance Zakum Run   Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:17 pm

I don't have a life so I can do any day, lol... but I'd prefer a weekend. Sunday would be good, but not too late, 'cause I get off by 9:30 central. And I usually zak on Saturdays from 6-8 central, but I could skip that if need be. D;

I'm level 100 now! bounce
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.fangblade.com

PostSubject: Re: Guild/Alliance Zakum Run   Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 3:33 pm

I'm still 105.. I really need to be active again.. damn senior year.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild/Alliance Zakum Run   Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild/Alliance Zakum Run

View previous topic View next topic Back to top