TaintedSouls
Hey, I see your not logged in! Would you like to log in now? Or register to join and start chatting!
<3 The TaintedSouls
TaintedSouls
Hey, I see your not logged in! Would you like to log in now? Or register to join and start chatting!
<3 The TaintedSouls
TaintedSouls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Everyone make sure to read Events and Updates! Have Fun in TaintedSouls! For people visiting to apply, click Join TaintedSouls and fill out the application. The more you post, the more points you can gain!
If you have any suggestions, advice or updates please post at the update forum!
We are an any level, Ages 16+ guild! We also have a Jr guild for everyone's Alternate Characters called TaintedSouIs, a guild for everyone's baby characters called BabyTainted, and a shopmule guild called TaintedMules! If you would like to join, please read the rules and fill out the application!
Alternately, you can contact me on Facebook at facebook.com/MrsGilligan. You can message or friend me for anything!
Similar topics
    Navigation
     Website and Whose New
     Guild Roster and Ranks
     TaintedSouls Facebook Group
     The Ultimate Tainted Grinding Playlist 2010 *NEW*

Lost your password?
    Latest topics
    » Rantheman234's Application
    Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:10 am by rantheman234

» Drizqy's Application !! :)
    Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:41 am by Drizqy

» CWKPQ Bonus Distributions
    Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:58 am by Jayltin

» Testing first sig
    Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:35 pm by Lulu666

» Crow's application :3
    Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:04 am by RyuujiTheDemonGod

» APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application
    Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:55 pm by jako1988

» nolimitskill application
    Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:06 am by Danny

» RaginPillows Application
    Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:46 am by Lulu666

» ~Approved by Danny~ Application =)
    Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:53 pm by Danny

» ~Approved by Danny~ FloppySword's application
    Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:07 am by Danny

Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Who is online?
    In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 265 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:21 am
    Gallery
    Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run Empty

Share | 

Guild/Alliance Zakum Run

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    Go to page : 1, 2  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Fynl
    Newbies
    Newbies

Number of posts : 28
    Registration date : 2009-04-04
    TaintedSouls Points : 55214
    Fame : 2

PostSubject: Guild/Alliance Zakum Run   Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:17 am

Hey everyone, I'm new to these forums, and my browser's bugging out so I really don't know if I'm posting in the right section or not. If not, can someone move this for me? Sad

Anyway...

So I hear TK says that your guild/alliance (I'm going to use "guild" from now on instead of "guild/alliance") had some great potential for being a zakum guild. But things happened, and now that potential is sitting unrealized. So, here's my proposal to all of you:
    I'm willing to take members of TS and/or the alliance (but I hear it's just brian and isi lately) on a Zakum Arms Run. For those of you that don't know, it's where we go to zakum, fight the 8 different arms for EXP (both ingame % and experience knowledge-wise). I'm actually willing to take any level, 50+. There are no requirements, other than being 50+ and being able to take a few hits. Here's my stipulations for doing so however:

-I cannot tell you immediately how long it'll take. Assume around 2.5 hours, since I'm planning for the worse signup, channel search, meet up confusions, lag, etc etc.
    -HB and Res is nice, but I cannot provide that, being only one person. I MIGHT be able to ask someone to bring a spearman, but I cannot guarantee that. It's up to your fellow guild members to provide those.
    -Going along with the 2nd statement, I'm not bringing anyone out of guild with us, other than a potential spearman.
    -For an arms run, no one gets helms since we leave before zakum body spawns.
    -If anyone wishes to use apples, it'll be a bring your own sort of thing. Same with pots.
    -Please check if you can hit the arms or not. I'm willing to bring people that miss to come with, but they wno't receive any EXP from the arms.
    -We need 6 to enter the altar. I'm not taking you guys if only 1 or 2 sign up.

And before you think it's just a fail run, or a potential fail run, I'll let you know there's a bright outlook and high chance of success. I've successfully solo'd 4 arms a while back in a short chunk of time, so it shouldn't be a huge problem. However, I want your guild to be the stars of this run, while I'm only there as back up.

Also, I won't be taking your guild (although I'll participate if someone else asks me to) on a full zakum run, until I know for a fact that I can solo it.

How does this sound? I know I wrote a lot, but there's a lot to be covered beforehand. There's currently no run planned yet, but I want to see how you guys like this idea first. Let me know what you think, and we'll go on from there. Smile
    Oh, if someone can grab me on MS or something if this gets noticed, that'd be nice Smile. I'm still trying to figure out why my browser freaks out on this site and if it's a huge problem then I probably won't be visiting here too much Sad

-Fynl
    Back to top Go down
    LauraPalmer
    Tainted
    Tainted
    LauraPalmer

Female Number of posts : 379
    Registration date : 2009-02-22
    TaintedSouls Points : 57427
    Fame : 31

PostSubject: Re: Guild/Alliance Zakum Run   Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:28 am

fyfy! hi! yeah sign me up. i will go just to confirm LP can be at zak without dcing. im not too worried about gaining exp from it. if you do decide a full run, you know im looking to loot aca and i will pay!

why don't you and brian duo it? that would be hawt! Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run 30472
    Back to top Go down
    LauraPalmer
    Tainted
    Tainted
    LauraPalmer

PostSubject: Re: Guild/Alliance Zakum Run   Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:38 am

for anyone who doesn't know if they can hit the arms: http://www.screamingstatue.com/accuracy/
    Back to top Go down
    Fynl
    Newbies
    Newbies

PostSubject: Re: Guild/Alliance Zakum Run   Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:51 am

Well, currently I have a trio planned for April 25th, 2009, that you're welcome to come and test how well you can handle the lag at zakum. I'm waiting for a perfect lunchbox before I do anything more challenging than trio-ing at the moment.
    Also, if you guys could post a snippet of this in your guild BBS just to let people know this thread is here that'd be nice too Smile
    Back to top Go down
    lettucing
    Noblemen
    Noblemen
    lettucing

My Pet : Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run MS_Pet_Snail
    Name of Pet : sassy
    Pet Level : 14
    Female Number of posts : 206
    Registration date : 2009-03-13
    TaintedSouls Points : 56936
    Fame : 6

PostSubject: Re: Guild/Alliance Zakum Run   Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:10 pm

omfg I WOULD LOVE TO. Very Happy i can be HB? lol

i have 127 base accuracy -
    100% ref acc: 51.5
    100% hit acc: 143.8
    hit ratio: 76.6
    1% hit acc: 73

^idk what that means but thats what the accuracy calculator said.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.fangblade.com
    LauraPalmer
    Tainted
    Tainted
    LauraPalmer

PostSubject: Re: Guild/Alliance Zakum Run   Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:07 pm

you'll hit it 76% of the time (hit ratio). you can try sniper pills w/ the calculator (+10 acc) to see how much you can improve. Surprised
    Back to top Go down
    lettucing
    Noblemen
    Noblemen
    lettucing

PostSubject: Re: Guild/Alliance Zakum Run   Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:09 pm

with 137 accuracy it's 90.5 hit ratio. Surprised
    Back to top Go down
    TaintedKrys
    Admin
    Admin
    TaintedKrys

My Character : Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run FJJLJAILGJNNCPHIAGLGDKADAMHFPCNFIHLNAPAMNGIJLGBEBFEHHOAAIAODABLDGGNGIGAHELOBKPAKFHJDMKBCDHAKOLKB
    My Main Character : Lalicakes
    My Pet : Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run MS_Pink_Bean
    Name of Pet : Pinkella
    Pet Level : 1
    Female Number of posts : 1790
    TaintedSouls Points : 67268
    Fame : 39

PostSubject: Re: Guild/Alliance Zakum Run   Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:22 am

(BTW Fynl the websites messing up for me too, like the BG stays white for a while as the forum's width goes from wide to the right size I hink I have to lessen the graphics)

Ok I am at a dilemma. I know who I SHOULD be going with. I should be running with you guys on TK for the heal and res, But I would LOVE to go with FierceKrys. with my Rohen and a basket I would hit 78% of the time. I'll make sure that our ranged players (Chris and Kenny) Can make it too for the top right arm to go easy (116 Outlaw and 110 Ranger)

So if everyone feels safe enough without an extra HP pot or if we get a Priest to tag a long, I'll be joining on my little obsession.(Fierce)

And, if it is okay to tag a long, I wouldn't mind to hen you guys trio for a shot at AR, finally =P

And you put this in the perfect spot.
    Back to top Go down
    Fynl
    Newbies
    Newbies

PostSubject: Re: Guild/Alliance Zakum Run   Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:50 am

Sure Spork lol.
    Well TK, if I do a TS run, you're free to come with whatever character you want. We might not even need heal, it all depends on who comes. If we have like, 10 level 5x's, then heal would be preferred, but not mandatory. But if we have levels 80+ or so, we should be fine.
    As for you tagging along for AR...well, don't feel bad or bored, but we were looking to keep it a trio. You're welcome to join our pseudo-buyer party, to keep them alive (party includes either alyssa's mage or my pirate, with my bro spam potting, Amy if she didn't get her book yet, and you :3). If you actually want to participate in the fighting, can you please ask me again closer to that date? I'm not 100% sure whether Tai will make it or not, and if he doesn't then I'm probably going to open up the trio into a one party zak fight, which would be 6 people including the noob, amy, you, alyssa, myself, and possibly one other.

And when I first come to the page or change pages, my forum is all squat and stuff, then it fixes itself, but it does it every single time I change a page Sad
    I can't really log on correctly (yay firefox autocomplete) since the login box is smaller than [] for some reason for me.
    Is the site best run on some other browser?
    Back to top Go down
    JamesGreen
    Knights
    Knights
    JamesGreen

Male Number of posts : 107
    Registration date : 2009-02-23
    TaintedSouls Points : 55735
    Fame : 5

PostSubject: Re: Guild/Alliance Zakum Run   Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:57 pm

Fynl wrote:
    I can't really log on correctly (yay firefox autocomplete) since the login box is smaller than [] for some reason for me.
    Is the site best run on some other browser?

I've been running the forum on Firefox, and it's been working fine for me, more or less. A few little glitches every once in a while, but nothing major.
    Back to top Go down
    http://aminuteofgreatness.blogspot.com/
    LauraPalmer
    Tainted
    Tainted
    LauraPalmer

PostSubject: Re: Guild/Alliance Zakum Run   Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:16 pm

hmm i have never had a problem with internet explorer with the forums *shrugs*
    Back to top Go down
    TaintedKrys
    Admin
    Admin
    TaintedKrys

My Character : Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run FJJLJAILGJNNCPHIAGLGDKADAMHFPCNFIHLNAPAMNGIJLGBEBFEHHOAAIAODABLDGGNGIGAHELOBKPAKFHJDMKBCDHAKOLKB

PostSubject: Re: Guild/Alliance Zakum Run   Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:37 pm

Im thinking it will be a large range of 5x - 9x tagging a long. And god no I mean tag a long to hug the wall and heal myself while u guys decimate him. I dont fight any boss Smile Maybe in the future when I have AR Ill try out Pap =D

And for the people who read this and dont quite understand, Arms runs arent fast like Zakum runs. They are for everyone to get as much exp from the arms as can. On 2x (Or prolly 4x) Ive seen a 52 Gunner gain 8 levels, 1 level from each arm. It my take 2 - 3 hours, but where else can you gain 1 - 5 levels in 2 hours! Each arm gives 800k - 1.3m exp.

So for instance, Id be going on FierceKrys who is level 65. I need 1,579,913 to level. If I get 200k per arm, thats my entire level. And I will be 2xing, so if I get 400k per arm, thats 2 levels. =D

But if I go with TK, I may get 2% in all the whole 2 hours Wink lolol

BTW if Danny wants to go, he'll have priority over me. Its his comp Id be using! lol
    Back to top Go down
    LauraPalmer
    Tainted
    Tainted
    LauraPalmer

PostSubject: Re: Guild/Alliance Zakum Run   Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:55 pm

would someone higher lvl hog the exp? also considering it makes me 20+m pts to lvl, i wonder if i shoudl go at all. Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run 263162
    Back to top Go down
    TaintedKrys
    Admin
    Admin
    TaintedKrys

PostSubject: Re: Guild/Alliance Zakum Run   Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:44 pm

well he was with about 6 14x+'s Im assuming if we have 4 level 5xs and they get 1 hit off on all 8 arms they will each get 100-400k exp from each arm. And at lv 65 I need 1.6m exp, So at lvl 50 Im sure 800k total will be amazing. Smile
    Back to top Go down
    LauraPalmer
    Tainted
    Tainted
    LauraPalmer

PostSubject: Re: Guild/Alliance Zakum Run   Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:10 pm

if we have enough interest, fy said this will take place in may.
    Back to top Go down
    Fynl
    Newbies
    Newbies

PostSubject: Re: Guild/Alliance Zakum Run   Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:36 pm

Alyssa got about 50% on 2x from a 6 person run, although 1 DCed and 2 died. She was like 110 at the time.
    Even if it's not a HUGE leap in EXP, I want people to feel motivated to train, which is why I added that tidbit about the ACC requirement. I don't want your guild coming and hugging the wall, I want them to feel active and involved, since, it is your guild's run after all. I'm nothing more than an organizer and a runner on this.
    Back to top Go down
    lettucing
    Noblemen
    Noblemen
    lettucing

PostSubject: Re: Guild/Alliance Zakum Run   Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:24 pm

i leveled to 96 and now i should hit 81.7% of the time with my base accuracy, or 96% with a +10acc sniper pill. i would fight & not hug the wall. ;D this is really gonna be in may though? that's awhile away. Mad
    Back to top Go down
    Fynl
    Newbies
    Newbies

PostSubject: Re: Guild/Alliance Zakum Run   Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:29 pm

Sorry, I went bankrupt last night trying to get alyssa a pendent, and finally made enough money to get back on my feet.
    We're planning may because our run with tai is suppose to be on the 25th, and all the apples we're saving are going towards that. if we can get some extra apples beforehand, we can have the run earlier.
    also, I wanted to do this after the trio because I want to know whether or not alyssa and i can handle zakum efficiently or not, or if it'll take like 50 hours to kill one. if we can do it efficiently, we can skip the arms run and do a full zak instead.
    Back to top Go down
    TaintedKrys
    Admin
    Admin
    TaintedKrys

PostSubject: Re: Guild/Alliance Zakum Run   Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:28 am

Amy may be a Hero by then and Blissum will be a corsior! So 2 Heros, a shadow, corsior and enthustiatic TSers! I think WE can do it! But practice makes perfect ^_^
    Back to top Go down
    Fynl
    Newbies
    Newbies

PostSubject: Re: Guild/Alliance Zakum Run   Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:50 pm

Of course you can do it :3
    Just a side note though, the closer to 140 the better :3
    1000 W.Def is punishing.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild/Alliance Zakum Run   Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:55 pm

LauraPalmer wrote:
    would someone higher lvl hog the exp? also considering it makes me 20+m pts to lvl, i wonder if i shoudl go at all. Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run 263162

Well, during the free 2x events a while back, I used to do arms runs with isi, tim, angie and an hber, as well as one leecher, and in a double run I was getting like 10%/day. It's surprisingly good exp in a small group, even if you don't deal the most damage Razz

For example, I got that kind of %age soloing the MP and ice weak arms on the left, while tim and isi went crazy with brandish on the heal and second physical arm.
    Back to top Go down
    Fynl
    Newbies
    Newbies

PostSubject: Re: Guild/Alliance Zakum Run   Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:14 am

I guess not many people interested No
    Back to top Go down
    HumpandDump
    Knights
    Knights
    HumpandDump

Female Number of posts : 140
    Registration date : 2009-02-26
    TaintedSouls Points : 56995
    Fame : 9

PostSubject: Re: Guild/Alliance Zakum Run   Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:46 am

I don't think I replied to this thread yet, but I'll come. I don't know how much help I'll be but hopefully, I'll have become a shadower by then.
    Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild/Alliance Zakum Run   Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:57 pm

I'll come. Altough I'm only a lvl 105 i/l. I can handle myself. So I'll come and try to help :] How does loot order work? O_o
    Back to top Go down
    lettucing
    Noblemen
    Noblemen
    lettucing

PostSubject: Re: Guild/Alliance Zakum Run   Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 6:36 pm

i was an HBer for a double zrun yesterday and i attacked the arms a few times. they said i could. xD it was intense... and i'm level 98 now. Very Happy lol. hopefully we can do this.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild/Alliance Zakum Run   Guild/Alliance Zakum  Run I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild/Alliance Zakum Run

View previous topic View next topic Back to top