TaintedSouls
Hey, I see your not logged in! Would you like to log in now? Or register to join and start chatting!
<3 The TaintedSouls
TaintedSouls
Hey, I see your not logged in! Would you like to log in now? Or register to join and start chatting!
<3 The TaintedSouls
TaintedSouls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Everyone make sure to read Events and Updates! Have Fun in TaintedSouls! For people visiting to apply, click Join TaintedSouls and fill out the application. The more you post, the more points you can gain!
If you have any suggestions, advice or updates please post at the update forum!
We are an any level, Ages 16+ guild! We also have a Jr guild for everyone's Alternate Characters called TaintedSouIs, a guild for everyone's baby characters called BabyTainted, and a shopmule guild called TaintedMules! If you would like to join, please read the rules and fill out the application!
Alternately, you can contact me on Facebook at facebook.com/MrsGilligan. You can message or friend me for anything!
Similar topics
    Navigation
     Website and Whose New
     Guild Roster and Ranks
     TaintedSouls Facebook Group
     The Ultimate Tainted Grinding Playlist 2010 *NEW*

Lost your password?
    Latest topics
    » Rantheman234's Application
    Zakum Stages 1,2 and 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:10 am by rantheman234

» Drizqy's Application !! :)
    Zakum Stages 1,2 and 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:41 am by Drizqy

» CWKPQ Bonus Distributions
    Zakum Stages 1,2 and 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:58 am by Jayltin

» Testing first sig
    Zakum Stages 1,2 and 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:35 pm by Lulu666

» Crow's application :3
    Zakum Stages 1,2 and 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:04 am by RyuujiTheDemonGod

» APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application
    Zakum Stages 1,2 and 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:55 pm by jako1988

» nolimitskill application
    Zakum Stages 1,2 and 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:06 am by Danny

» RaginPillows Application
    Zakum Stages 1,2 and 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:46 am by Lulu666

» ~Approved by Danny~ Application =)
    Zakum Stages 1,2 and 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:53 pm by Danny

» ~Approved by Danny~ FloppySword's application
    Zakum Stages 1,2 and 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:07 am by Danny

Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Who is online?
    In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 265 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:21 am
    Gallery
    Zakum Stages 1,2 and 3 Empty

Share | 

Zakum Stages 1,2 and 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    TaintedKrys
    Admin
    Admin
    TaintedKrys

My Character : Zakum Stages 1,2 and 3 FJJLJAILGJNNCPHIAGLGDKADAMHFPCNFIHLNAPAMNGIJLGBEBFEHHOAAIAODABLDGGNGIGAHELOBKPAKFHJDMKBCDHAKOLKB
    My Main Character : Lalicakes
    My Pet : Zakum Stages 1,2 and 3 MS_Pink_Bean
    Name of Pet : Pinkella
    Pet Level : 1
    Female Number of posts : 1790
    Registration date : 2009-02-22
    TaintedSouls Points : 67388
    Fame : 39

Zakum Stages 1,2 and 3 Empty
    PostSubject: Zakum Stages 1,2 and 3   Zakum Stages 1,2 and 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 7:02 am

Requires: Party of any number people, level 50+, and gained permission from 3rd Job Master (Level 100+ if actually fighting Zakum) Talk to Adobis.

Exploring the Dead Mine
    • Many holes in the main area lead to different cave areas, in which are chests and rocks.
    • There is a side area, Area 16, which is accessed from the ends of 10-2 or 7-2
    • 7 Keys and an optional 30 papers are to be found by whacking the chests and rocks.
    • Chests and rocks can: drop a key, drop a paper, drop nothing, drop useless items such as a fried chicken, spawn Mimics, or send you back to the main area
    • The keys are found in 4-2, 9-2, 11-1, 14-1, 16-2, 16-3, 16-5. All keys are in chests except for keys 4-2 and 16-5, which are in rocks.
    • The papers are found in 1-1, 1-2, 2-1, 3-1, 3-2 (2 papers), 4-2, 5-1, 6-1, 7-1, 7-2 (2), 8-1 (2), 9-1, 9-2 (2), 10-1, 10-2 (2), 11-1, 12-1, 13-1 (2), 14-1, 15-1, 16-6, 16-4, 16-5 (in a chest), Main Area (3)
    • Drop all keys in the huge chest at 16-5, which will spawn a Fire Ore. Give it to the party leader
    • Upon exit, the party is rewarded with fire ores. If 30 papers were found and given to Aura, the party also gets Dead Mine scrolls. IMPORTANT NOTE: The leader must wait for ALL party members to exit before the leader!! otherwise, the left over members will NOT get scrolls.

12,000 exp gained without collecting papers, 20,000 exp with papers

The Breath of Lava
    • Simple, but very annoying and frustrating Jump Quest
    • If you fall, you must sustain 200 dmg/second in the lava until back at the beginning
    • Complete both of the two stages to get Breaths of Lava
    *To get past the Firebombs easily, kill them, and jump up right when they explode. This will allow you to move on.

Request for Refinery
    • Collect 30 Zombie's Lost Gold Tooth from Minor Zombies
    • Give Adobis the Fire Ore, Breaths of Lava, and Gold Teeth
    • You will receive Eye of Fire, which is used to spawn Zakum

Zakum Fight
    • Go to Channel 3, Zakum can only be fought on Channel 3
    • Drop the Eye of Fire on Zakum's Altar to spawn him
    • Fight Zakum...good luck
    • If you do manage to defeat him, you will be showered in good drops + Zakum helms. Yay!
    *Zakum's attacks range from 1k-8k damage. He can inflict statuses, lower your HP/MP to 1, heal himself, and summon minions.

Zakum Stages 1,2 and 3 ZakumPQmapandguide
    Back to top Go down

Zakum Stages 1,2 and 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top