TaintedSouls
Hey, I see your not logged in! Would you like to log in now? Or register to join and start chatting!
<3 The TaintedSouls
TaintedSouls
Hey, I see your not logged in! Would you like to log in now? Or register to join and start chatting!
<3 The TaintedSouls
TaintedSouls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Everyone make sure to read Events and Updates! Have Fun in TaintedSouls! For people visiting to apply, click Join TaintedSouls and fill out the application. The more you post, the more points you can gain!
If you have any suggestions, advice or updates please post at the update forum!
We are an any level, Ages 16+ guild! We also have a Jr guild for everyone's Alternate Characters called TaintedSouIs, a guild for everyone's baby characters called BabyTainted, and a shopmule guild called TaintedMules! If you would like to join, please read the rules and fill out the application!
Alternately, you can contact me on Facebook at facebook.com/MrsGilligan. You can message or friend me for anything!
Similar topics
Navigation
 Website and Whose New
 Guild Roster and Ranks
 TaintedSouls Facebook Group
 The Ultimate Tainted Grinding Playlist 2010 *NEW*

Lost your password?
Latest topics
» Rantheman234's Application
EVENT - PQ? PQ! PQ!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:10 am by rantheman234

» Drizqy's Application !! :)
EVENT - PQ? PQ! PQ!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:41 am by Drizqy

» CWKPQ Bonus Distributions
EVENT - PQ? PQ! PQ!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:58 am by Jayltin

» Testing first sig
EVENT - PQ? PQ! PQ!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:35 pm by Lulu666

» Crow's application :3
EVENT - PQ? PQ! PQ!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:04 am by RyuujiTheDemonGod

» APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application
EVENT - PQ? PQ! PQ!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:55 pm by jako1988

» nolimitskill application
EVENT - PQ? PQ! PQ!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:06 am by Danny

» RaginPillows Application
EVENT - PQ? PQ! PQ!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:46 am by Lulu666

» ~Approved by Danny~ Application =)
EVENT - PQ? PQ! PQ!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:53 pm by Danny

» ~Approved by Danny~ FloppySword's application
EVENT - PQ? PQ! PQ!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:07 am by Danny

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 265 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:21 am
Gallery
EVENT - PQ? PQ! PQ!!! Empty

Share | 

EVENT - PQ? PQ! PQ!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Calidian
Noblemen
Noblemen
Calidian

My Character : EVENT - PQ? PQ! PQ!!! DHCKJFBODCFLDKAAKENAGLDFEDPAKGPBBKHKJEFDDKONEPHJDGNINEIAKEJMKBNLGNALIFJDFBBNEGKALGKJEBDOBBGIGCNE
My Main Character : MaxCannon
My Pet : EVENT - PQ? PQ! PQ!!! MS_Husky
Name of Pet : Sasa
Pet Level : 18
Male Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2010-04-16
TaintedSouls Points : 53017
Fame : 7

PostSubject: EVENT - PQ? PQ! PQ!!!   EVENT - PQ? PQ! PQ!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:37 pm

Well then, it seems like it's been quite a while since our last event. Unfortunately, I am unable to come up with any new, interesting, events. So as to make sure that things get more and more lively inside the guild, I planning to host a Tainted LPQ event!

Description: Basically, it is a guild-exclusive LPQ event! What is LPQ though? confused It stands for Ludibrium Party Quest! All those that love to PQ, but hates to party with random people or cannot find anyone to PQ with, this is your chance! This event is nothing special, just a normal PQ, except with Tainted members ONLY! Because it seems that I somehow have this natural thing to be a leader, I shall be leading the LPQ! However, if the number or participants exceed the party limit (6 of course), I would need another person to help me manage another party. Anyone can join! Those that want to try LPQ? JOIN Exclamation Those that want to learn how to LPQ? JOIN Exclamation Those that want to get glasses? JOIN Exclamation

Objective: To teach all those that wish to learn how to LPQ, to allow PQ lovers to PQ with guildmates, to let people obtain Broken Glasses, to bring back the ancient LPQ that no one seems to do nowadays, and, most importantly, to HAVE FUN!

Requirements: Unfortunately, LPQ has a level limit. You can only LPQ if you are within the range from 35-50. As such, if you wish to participate, please make/level/use a character that is within the range of level 35-50 to PQ.

Rewards: Yes! There are rewards! If you successfully complete 35 LPQs, you can obtain a pair of Broken Glasses (All stats +1, HP and MP +20, Req. Level to wear: 45) affraid . Broken glasses are, well, glasses! It's perfect for anyone that does NOT have the money to obtain an eye accessory! Unfortunately, it requires a Scissor of Karma to be traded. However, it is good to know you can get one! Not only that, the rewards of the LPQ can give some pretty unique items (Maple Star!!) cheers If you wish to check what rewards can be obtained, here is the link: http://global.hidden-street.net/bonus-stage-3 study

Location: As the name Ludibrium Party Quest suggests, this event will be held at Ludibrium. This event will be held on Sundays on the month of October. I will try my best to stay on all day during Sundays (because I'm leading the event lol), however, there MIGHT be cancellations or postponings or breaks during and in between the event, please understand! (As much of a PQ fan I may be, doing 1 PQ for the whole day will get tiring and boring) EVENT - PQ? PQ! PQ!!! 9878

Last edited by Calidian on Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EVENT - PQ? PQ! PQ!!!   EVENT - PQ? PQ! PQ!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:57 pm

Woooo, I'm up for it. I'll get glasses for my sin who's lvl 50 for fun...I'll wait for BB to get glasses for my priest hee hee so I don't have to sok. I love lpq! Now to read up on it again since I forgot what it's like in there...
Back to top Go down
Calidian
Noblemen
Noblemen
Calidian

My Character : EVENT - PQ? PQ! PQ!!! DHCKJFBODCFLDKAAKENAGLDFEDPAKGPBBKHKJEFDDKONEPHJDGNINEIAKEJMKBNLGNALIFJDFBBNEGKALGKJEBDOBBGIGCNE

PostSubject: Re: EVENT - PQ? PQ! PQ!!!   EVENT - PQ? PQ! PQ!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:59 pm

Lol I forgot to do this: CREDITS TO JEN#2 FOR COMING UP WITH THE IDEA!!!
In Cegep, everyone is all about plagarism and stuffs, gotta start getting the habit of presenting credit to where its due XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EVENT - PQ? PQ! PQ!!!   EVENT - PQ? PQ! PQ!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:01 pm

Oh what? It was my idea? lol, I don't even remember XD but ty shayne =)
Back to top Go down
Enzeru
Noblemen
Noblemen
Enzeru

Name of Pet : Matt
Male Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2010-07-01
TaintedSouls Points : 51925
Fame : 0

PostSubject: Re: EVENT - PQ? PQ! PQ!!!   EVENT - PQ? PQ! PQ!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:39 pm

well ill gladly join...and in other news...IM FINNALLY GETTING TO GET BACK ON MAPLE!!!!!!!! =D!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Calidian
Noblemen
Noblemen
Calidian

PostSubject: Re: EVENT - PQ? PQ! PQ!!!   EVENT - PQ? PQ! PQ!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:43 am

Yea! It's one of our randomw 60+ PQs when you said that we should make a LPQ party. I thought that it was a great idea (I needed 3 more successful LPQs on my Evan to get my glasses anyways). So, the idea is from you XD
Back to top Go down
msyrupftw
Noblemen
Noblemen
msyrupftw

My Main Character : LilFighterXD
My Pet : EVENT - PQ? PQ! PQ!!! MS_Chook
Name of Pet : MILKSHAKE!
Male Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-07-21
TaintedSouls Points : 55557
Fame : 3

PostSubject: Re: EVENT - PQ? PQ! PQ!!!   EVENT - PQ? PQ! PQ!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 5:00 pm

hmm, i might go on my sin for this, you guys are gonna need some ranged attackers.
Back to top Go down
TaintedKrys
Admin
Admin
TaintedKrys

My Character : EVENT - PQ? PQ! PQ!!! FJJLJAILGJNNCPHIAGLGDKADAMHFPCNFIHLNAPAMNGIJLGBEBFEHHOAAIAODABLDGGNGIGAHELOBKPAKFHJDMKBCDHAKOLKB
My Main Character : Lalicakes
My Pet : EVENT - PQ? PQ! PQ!!! MS_Pink_Bean
Name of Pet : Pinkella
Pet Level : 1
Female Number of posts : 1790
Registration date : 2009-02-22
TaintedSouls Points : 67378
Fame : 39

PostSubject: Re: EVENT - PQ? PQ! PQ!!!   EVENT - PQ? PQ! PQ!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:04 pm

I'll be there on my sin as well, the only chara I can do this with ^^
Back to top Go down
Calidian
Noblemen
Noblemen
Calidian

PostSubject: Re: EVENT - PQ? PQ! PQ!!!   EVENT - PQ? PQ! PQ!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 2:01 am

I'll be leading the first 3 PQs on my evan, as I am just short 3 from getting glasses. Btw, evans are ranged, did u know that? with ice breath, i can hit the topmost bloctopus too! Afterwards, i'll use my explorer ring mule for PQs
Back to top Go down
msyrupftw
Noblemen
Noblemen
msyrupftw

My Main Character : LilFighterXD
My Pet : EVENT - PQ? PQ! PQ!!! MS_Chook
Name of Pet : MILKSHAKE!
Male Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-07-21
TaintedSouls Points : 55557
Fame : 3

PostSubject: Re: EVENT - PQ? PQ! PQ!!!   EVENT - PQ? PQ! PQ!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:37 pm

i can also do this on my page, or brawler.
but i kinda wanna lvl my sin
Back to top Go down
HumpandDump
Knights
Knights
HumpandDump

Female Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2009-02-26
TaintedSouls Points : 57105
Fame : 9

PostSubject: Re: EVENT - PQ? PQ! PQ!!!   EVENT - PQ? PQ! PQ!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 1:06 am

I can join on my adv ring mule as well. She still needs 30 more for the glasses.
Back to top Go down
Calidian
Noblemen
Noblemen
Calidian

PostSubject: Re: EVENT - PQ? PQ! PQ!!!   EVENT - PQ? PQ! PQ!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 8:15 pm

Just a reminder to those that want to participate in the event. The event will start on THIS SUNDAY, so if you want to participate, it is recommended for you to move your character that you will be using to LUDIBRIUM. GL and hope that many people participates!!
Back to top Go down
Calidian
Noblemen
Noblemen
Calidian

PostSubject: Re: EVENT - PQ? PQ! PQ!!!   EVENT - PQ? PQ! PQ!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 9:32 am

Update: Today is week 2 of this event. Week 1 was unsuccessfull because there wasn't enough people. Hopefully, today before 2x or after, we can get a few LPQs in. If there aren't enough members for LPQ, please ask your friends if they want to join! I hope everyone can participate!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVENT - PQ? PQ! PQ!!!   EVENT - PQ? PQ! PQ!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVENT - PQ? PQ! PQ!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top