TaintedSouls
Hey, I see your not logged in! Would you like to log in now? Or register to join and start chatting!
<3 The TaintedSouls
TaintedSouls
Hey, I see your not logged in! Would you like to log in now? Or register to join and start chatting!
<3 The TaintedSouls
TaintedSouls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Everyone make sure to read Events and Updates! Have Fun in TaintedSouls! For people visiting to apply, click Join TaintedSouls and fill out the application. The more you post, the more points you can gain!
If you have any suggestions, advice or updates please post at the update forum!
We are an any level, Ages 16+ guild! We also have a Jr guild for everyone's Alternate Characters called TaintedSouIs, a guild for everyone's baby characters called BabyTainted, and a shopmule guild called TaintedMules! If you would like to join, please read the rules and fill out the application!
Alternately, you can contact me on Facebook at facebook.com/MrsGilligan. You can message or friend me for anything!
Similar topics
Navigation
 Website and Whose New
 Guild Roster and Ranks
 TaintedSouls Facebook Group
 The Ultimate Tainted Grinding Playlist 2010 *NEW*

Lost your password?
Latest topics
» Rantheman234's Application
Another Reason to Look Forward to July 28th I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:10 am by rantheman234

» Drizqy's Application !! :)
Another Reason to Look Forward to July 28th I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:41 am by Drizqy

» CWKPQ Bonus Distributions
Another Reason to Look Forward to July 28th I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:58 am by Jayltin

» Testing first sig
Another Reason to Look Forward to July 28th I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:35 pm by Lulu666

» Crow's application :3
Another Reason to Look Forward to July 28th I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:04 am by RyuujiTheDemonGod

» APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application
Another Reason to Look Forward to July 28th I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:55 pm by jako1988

» nolimitskill application
Another Reason to Look Forward to July 28th I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:06 am by Danny

» RaginPillows Application
Another Reason to Look Forward to July 28th I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:46 am by Lulu666

» ~Approved by Danny~ Application =)
Another Reason to Look Forward to July 28th I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:53 pm by Danny

» ~Approved by Danny~ FloppySword's application
Another Reason to Look Forward to July 28th I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:07 am by Danny

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 265 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:21 am
Gallery
Another Reason to Look Forward to July 28th Empty

Share | 

Another Reason to Look Forward to July 28th

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mashour2
Knights
Knights
Mashour2

Male Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-04-28
TaintedSouls Points : 55943
Fame : 12

PostSubject: Another Reason to Look Forward to July 28th   Another Reason to Look Forward to July 28th I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:08 pm

As you all know, July 28th is the release of the Cygnus Knights! w00t
Anyway, another VERY IMPORTANT EVENT is occuring on july 28th. Its the REVIVAL OF DARKAMASHOUR!

Hi, DarkaMashour here with the Hugs Event. Thats right, in this special event I'm hosting, you will all get free hugs! I will be handing out free hugs for 0.00! No shipping or handling required! Order a hug RIGHT NOW, and I'll triple the offer, giving you three hugs for the price of one. Why delay? As another bonus to this wonderful offer, ordering a hug in the next 5 minutes will get you a free smoochie! So ORDER RIGHT NOW! Very Happy

Thats right, July 28th, I return to Maple :p
Back to top Go down
TaintedKrys
Admin
Admin
TaintedKrys

My Character : Another Reason to Look Forward to July 28th FJJLJAILGJNNCPHIAGLGDKADAMHFPCNFIHLNAPAMNGIJLGBEBFEHHOAAIAODABLDGGNGIGAHELOBKPAKFHJDMKBCDHAKOLKB
My Main Character : Lalicakes
My Pet : Another Reason to Look Forward to July 28th MS_Pink_Bean
Name of Pet : Pinkella
Pet Level : 1
Female Number of posts : 1790
Registration date : 2009-02-22
TaintedSouls Points : 67378
Fame : 39

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Look Forward to July 28th   Another Reason to Look Forward to July 28th I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:25 pm

Order Number: 1
Order Quantity: 10
Shipping: Immediate
Back to top Go down
o0Believe0o
Jesters
Jesters
o0Believe0o

My Pet : Another Reason to Look Forward to July 28th MS_Pet_Snail
Pet Level : 8
Male Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-05-18
TaintedSouls Points : 55592
Fame : 5

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Look Forward to July 28th   Another Reason to Look Forward to July 28th I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:33 am

OMG YES! HUGS! I <3 HUGS!

but seriously welcome back bud
Back to top Go down
jmac234
Newbies
Newbies

Male Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-07-24
TaintedSouls Points : 54297
Fame : 0

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Look Forward to July 28th   Another Reason to Look Forward to July 28th I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 11:05 am

haha well i'm new but wb dude XD
Back to top Go down
Dinosorry
Noblemen
Noblemen
Dinosorry

Pet Level : 15
Male Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2009-02-22
TaintedSouls Points : 56719
Fame : 6

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Look Forward to July 28th   Another Reason to Look Forward to July 28th I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:51 pm

Welcome back man. Smile I'll buy the hugs!
Back to top Go down
lettucing
Noblemen
Noblemen
lettucing

Name of Pet : sassy
Pet Level : 14
Female Number of posts : 206
Registration date : 2009-03-13
TaintedSouls Points : 57046
Fame : 6

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Look Forward to July 28th   Another Reason to Look Forward to July 28th I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:10 pm

lol @ free smoochie
Back to top Go down
http://www.fangblade.com
Mashour2
Knights
Knights
Mashour2

Male Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-04-28
TaintedSouls Points : 55943
Fame : 12

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Look Forward to July 28th   Another Reason to Look Forward to July 28th I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:04 pm

I'm sorry to all customers, but the shipping is delayed until patch .73
Then you will all receive your product(s)!

Ty to all of you Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Look Forward to July 28th   Another Reason to Look Forward to July 28th I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:24 pm

Delay? what a rip-off!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Reason to Look Forward to July 28th   Another Reason to Look Forward to July 28th I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Reason to Look Forward to July 28th

View previous topic View next topic Back to top