TaintedSouls
Hey, I see your not logged in! Would you like to log in now? Or register to join and start chatting!
<3 The TaintedSouls
TaintedSouls
Hey, I see your not logged in! Would you like to log in now? Or register to join and start chatting!
<3 The TaintedSouls
TaintedSouls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Everyone make sure to read Events and Updates! Have Fun in TaintedSouls! For people visiting to apply, click Join TaintedSouls and fill out the application. The more you post, the more points you can gain!
If you have any suggestions, advice or updates please post at the update forum!
We are an any level, Ages 16+ guild! We also have a Jr guild for everyone's Alternate Characters called TaintedSouIs, a guild for everyone's baby characters called BabyTainted, and a shopmule guild called TaintedMules! If you would like to join, please read the rules and fill out the application!
Alternately, you can contact me on Facebook at facebook.com/MrsGilligan. You can message or friend me for anything!
Similar topics
    Navigation
     Website and Whose New
     Guild Roster and Ranks
     TaintedSouls Facebook Group
     The Ultimate Tainted Grinding Playlist 2010 *NEW*

Lost your password?
    Latest topics
    » Rantheman234's Application
    GPQ and GPQ planning ON HOLD PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:10 am by rantheman234

» Drizqy's Application !! :)
    GPQ and GPQ planning ON HOLD PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:41 am by Drizqy

» CWKPQ Bonus Distributions
    GPQ and GPQ planning ON HOLD PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:58 am by Jayltin

» Testing first sig
    GPQ and GPQ planning ON HOLD PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:35 pm by Lulu666

» Crow's application :3
    GPQ and GPQ planning ON HOLD PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:04 am by RyuujiTheDemonGod

» APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application
    GPQ and GPQ planning ON HOLD PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:55 pm by jako1988

» nolimitskill application
    GPQ and GPQ planning ON HOLD PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:06 am by Danny

» RaginPillows Application
    GPQ and GPQ planning ON HOLD PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:46 am by Lulu666

» ~Approved by Danny~ Application =)
    GPQ and GPQ planning ON HOLD PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:53 pm by Danny

» ~Approved by Danny~ FloppySword's application
    GPQ and GPQ planning ON HOLD PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:07 am by Danny

Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Who is online?
    In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 265 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:21 am
    Gallery
    GPQ and GPQ planning ON HOLD PLEASE READ Empty

Share | 

GPQ and GPQ planning ON HOLD PLEASE READ

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    TaintedKrys
    Admin
    Admin
    TaintedKrys

My Character : GPQ and GPQ planning ON HOLD PLEASE READ FJJLJAILGJNNCPHIAGLGDKADAMHFPCNFIHLNAPAMNGIJLGBEBFEHHOAAIAODABLDGGNGIGAHELOBKPAKFHJDMKBCDHAKOLKB
    My Main Character : Lalicakes
    My Pet : GPQ and GPQ planning ON HOLD PLEASE READ MS_Pink_Bean
    Name of Pet : Pinkella
    Pet Level : 1
    Female Number of posts : 1790
    Registration date : 2009-02-22
    TaintedSouls Points : 67378
    Fame : 39

PostSubject: GPQ and GPQ planning ON HOLD PLEASE READ   GPQ and GPQ planning ON HOLD PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:30 am

Ok guys we can still plan and try to get a 3 a week schedule but we will NOT be GPQing until they fix the PQs. Not only APQ and LPQ is glitched. What is wrong is any melee hit, like the statues in the beginning of GPQ and the boxes in the bonus stage, DCes you immediately. As soon as they fix this, GPQ will commence!

Any news you hear about PQs, please post here. Thx guys! <3
    Back to top Go down
    TaintedKrys
    Admin
    Admin
    TaintedKrys

My Character : GPQ and GPQ planning ON HOLD PLEASE READ FJJLJAILGJNNCPHIAGLGDKADAMHFPCNFIHLNAPAMNGIJLGBEBFEHHOAAIAODABLDGGNGIGAHELOBKPAKFHJDMKBCDHAKOLKB

PostSubject: Re: GPQ and GPQ planning ON HOLD PLEASE READ   GPQ and GPQ planning ON HOLD PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:45 am

Quote :

Hey everyone,

The "New Features, New Creatures" update is live, and we're aware that there are some issues. We're working on them now, and will post full details once everything is ready to go.

We know many of you are enjoying the new features, and we apologize for the inconvenience. We are looking into the following issues:

1. Owl of Minerva disconnection: we would like to ask that you do not purchase the Owl of Minerva at this time as it will disconnect you upon showing the search results
    2. Chance of disconnecting when hitting a box: we are aware that striking certain boxes has a chance of disconnecting player

Thanks in advance for understanding, and we'll keep you posted.

- The MapleStory Staff -
    Back to top Go down
    LauraPalmer
    Tainted
    Tainted
    LauraPalmer

Female Number of posts : 379
    TaintedSouls Points : 57537
    Fame : 31

PostSubject: Re: GPQ and GPQ planning ON HOLD PLEASE READ   GPQ and GPQ planning ON HOLD PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:13 am

3 a week schedule, as in 3x a week? i personally probably could handle once a week myself. geek

when are we going to vote? wednesday wednesday wednesay!
    Back to top Go down
    HumpandDump
    Knights
    Knights
    HumpandDump

Female Number of posts : 140
    Registration date : 2009-02-26
    TaintedSouls Points : 57105
    Fame : 9

PostSubject: Re: GPQ and GPQ planning ON HOLD PLEASE READ   GPQ and GPQ planning ON HOLD PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:48 am

I hope they fix this soon, apqing is like my only source of income </3

3x a week sounds extreme but I know how much you want that 4att pac, Tk!
    Wednesdays are good days for me as well.
    Back to top Go down
    TaintedKrys
    Admin
    Admin
    TaintedKrys

PostSubject: Re: GPQ and GPQ planning ON HOLD PLEASE READ   GPQ and GPQ planning ON HOLD PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:03 pm

I just want you guys to be happy! Id be content with 0 >.> LOL Ok we'll start out as 1 a week until we can zoom thru it so fast that we can do 5 in an hour =D

So 2 for wednesdays eh? Ill write that down
    Back to top Go down
    LauraPalmer
    Tainted
    Tainted
    LauraPalmer

PostSubject: Re: GPQ and GPQ planning ON HOLD PLEASE READ   GPQ and GPQ planning ON HOLD PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:41 am

more than 1 per night if we can do them fast is swell, i want a 4atk pac as well cherry ....i was thinking multiple nights...ack! school!

i bet anyone 12 mesos this emergency sc going on right now is going to fix the pqs GPQ and GPQ planning ON HOLD PLEASE READ 929188
    Back to top Go down
    LauraPalmer
    Tainted
    Tainted
    LauraPalmer

PostSubject: Re: GPQ and GPQ planning ON HOLD PLEASE READ   GPQ and GPQ planning ON HOLD PLEASE READ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:12 pm

...and im pretty sure they are up and running. we got pacthed again this morning. the other day no boxes were laying around like they normally are on orbis. today they were there. i broke on open and did not dc.

edit to add: ppl are apqing just fine. bonus round is fixed.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GPQ and GPQ planning ON HOLD PLEASE READ   GPQ and GPQ planning ON HOLD PLEASE READ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GPQ and GPQ planning ON HOLD PLEASE READ

View previous topic View next topic Back to top