TaintedSouls
Hey, I see your not logged in! Would you like to log in now? Or register to join and start chatting!
<3 The TaintedSouls
TaintedSouls
Hey, I see your not logged in! Would you like to log in now? Or register to join and start chatting!
<3 The TaintedSouls
TaintedSouls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Everyone make sure to read Events and Updates! Have Fun in TaintedSouls! For people visiting to apply, click Join TaintedSouls and fill out the application. The more you post, the more points you can gain!
If you have any suggestions, advice or updates please post at the update forum!
We are an any level, Ages 16+ guild! We also have a Jr guild for everyone's Alternate Characters called TaintedSouIs, a guild for everyone's baby characters called BabyTainted, and a shopmule guild called TaintedMules! If you would like to join, please read the rules and fill out the application!
Alternately, you can contact me on Facebook at facebook.com/MrsGilligan. You can message or friend me for anything!
Similar topics
Navigation
 Website and Whose New
 Guild Roster and Ranks
 TaintedSouls Facebook Group
 The Ultimate Tainted Grinding Playlist 2010 *NEW*

Lost your password?
Latest topics
» Rantheman234's Application
Rules & Requirements and Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:10 am by rantheman234

» Drizqy's Application !! :)
Rules & Requirements and Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:41 am by Drizqy

» CWKPQ Bonus Distributions
Rules & Requirements and Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:58 am by Jayltin

» Testing first sig
Rules & Requirements and Application I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:35 pm by Lulu666

» Crow's application :3
Rules & Requirements and Application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:04 am by RyuujiTheDemonGod

» APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application
Rules & Requirements and Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:55 pm by jako1988

» nolimitskill application
Rules & Requirements and Application I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:06 am by Danny

» RaginPillows Application
Rules & Requirements and Application I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:46 am by Lulu666

» ~Approved by Danny~ Application =)
Rules & Requirements and Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:53 pm by Danny

» ~Approved by Danny~ FloppySword's application
Rules & Requirements and Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:07 am by Danny

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 265 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:21 am
Gallery
Rules & Requirements and Application Empty

Share | 

Rules & Requirements and Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TaintedKrys
Admin
Admin
TaintedKrys

My Character : Rules & Requirements and Application FJJLJAILGJNNCPHIAGLGDKADAMHFPCNFIHLNAPAMNGIJLGBEBFEHHOAAIAODABLDGGNGIGAHELOBKPAKFHJDMKBCDHAKOLKB
My Main Character : Lalicakes
My Pet : Rules & Requirements and Application MS_Pink_Bean
Name of Pet : Pinkella
Pet Level : 1
Female Number of posts : 1790
Registration date : 2009-02-22
TaintedSouls Points : 67388
Fame : 39

Rules & Requirements and Application Empty
PostSubject: Rules & Requirements and Application   Rules & Requirements and Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:52 am

Rules & Requirements and Application Taintedsouls

TaintedSouls was created in September of 2006. It was first created by TaintedKrys and TaintedHiro for just themselves, to not be around so much drama. But after a while we got lonely and started inviting some people. Some have left, but we met some great people along the way. We are currently at our fullest we have ever been and growing!

We are in TheWicked Alliance. Allied with TaintedSouIs, BabyTainted, TaintedLust, and TaintedMules.

TaintedSouls is the main guild, everyones main characters are in this guild. Everyone is allowed 1 character in the guild. We are currently at 63 / 100 slots.
TaintedSouIs is the secondary guild, everyone is allowed characters in this guild. We are currently at 88 / 100 slots.
TaintedMules is the shopmule guild, everyone is allowed their shop / merch character in this guild.
TaintedLust is the newest guild. We are currently at 55.
BabyTainted is the baby guild. We are currently at 53.

Rules & Requirements and Application Newtsar1

Rules & Requirements and Application Rules

~ [S]Levels 50 and up[/S]Currently we are an ANY LEVEL guild to build up some friendships. We would prefer you to have some gameplay knowledge, although we will always be willing to help you learn. Our levels range from 5x - 17X as of right now.

~ Must be ages 16+. We would like mature, yet playful members who are able to joke around with us (sometimes on more mature topics). TaintedKrys and Hiro are 27 Yrs old. Our ages range from 16-50+.

~ Literacy. We will not be grammar n*zis on you (There may even be more than 10 typos within this post), but we would like to understand what you say without having to read what you typed many times. |\|0 1337 $p34|Choppy typing is also against the rules, that's by pressing enter too much, it lags people out. Exceptions of course if your going to die when typing! =P

~ 100% No hacking in the past, present, or future. We will check on our members from time to time to ensure this rule is followed. No scamming either. As well as no Private Server playing while you are in our guild. Basically anything that violates Nexon's Terms of Service is something we will not tolerate. Examples are no glitching anything, PQs or other gameplay, no autoloot, no vaccing, no fly hack, no speed hack, no account sharing to power level, no trading accounts, NOTHING that violates Nexon's ToS. If you have done this, do this or plan any of this, yes even glitch OPQ, then do NOT apply. This is a strict rule! Also do not try to benefit from a hacker, i.e. using a glitched map or buying a glitched weapon.

~ No racist, sexist, nationalist, religionist, age-ist remarks OF ANY TYPE. Even if you are talking about real life people. We do not like it. This is a 3 strike method, 3 times we catch you and you will be excluded. We have many races, cultures and sexual preferences in the guild. We do not like the phrases "fheg" "feg" "ghey" "nigga" or any discriminatory phrases at all, even if they seem to be today's slang. It's hurtful and I do not allow it within the guild.
Everyone has the right to their own opinion, do NOT fight with a fellow member based on his or her opinion. Debates are a good thing, fights are not. Politics, religion and drugs/alcohol are no longer allowed within guild chat, please bring it to a whisper or chat with a WILLING participant.

~ Activeness. We do NOT expect you to chat every minute of everyday. We like to know that everyone in the guild appreciates and likes eachother. We won't boot you if you take a break, unless you do not log in unexpectedly for weeks at a time.

~ No guildhopping. We'd like more permanent members with whom we can build lasting friendships. We understand that the first few days is usually a trial period for some people to find the 'right' guild for them. But there's a difference between just 'trying out a guild' and guild-hopping. If you get into an argument with someone, don't quit the guild without trying to work things out first. We'd also like your main characters in the guild if you choose that we are the right guild for you.

~ We do not like beggers. Whether you are begging for mesos, items, power leveling, leech, anything. Do not beg. Ask if someone has what you need, in a nice respectful way, we may have what you need. Do not beg for Jrleadership, the Jr leaders are selected based on qualifications and nominations. Not one Jr Leader has ever asked to be a Jr Leader.

~ ANYWHERE can apply! But you must be able to speak English fluently.

If you have read these rules, then please reply with "I am Tainted." In the application under "Have you read our rules?" By not doing so, we will warn you that you have filled out the application incorrectly and will get a second chance to apply. Our rules are strict, but also common sense.

Rules & Requirements and Application Benefits

Rules & Requirements and Application HeartgesGet points from our Contests and Events!
Rules & Requirements and Application HeartgesUse points as currency within the guild!
Rules & Requirements and Application HeartgesGet recognized when you level at our forum and in game!
Rules & Requirements and Application HeartgesAll current members and Jr. Masters are kind and considerate.
Rules & Requirements and Application HeartgesNone of our members are hackers or ex-hackers, we take a lot of time to really get to know our members and make sure new and exsisting members do not break any of our rules or Maple's TOS.
Rules & Requirements and Application HeartgesLots of educated people in both real life and Maple knowledge to help guide you through your life and Maple play!
Rules & Requirements and Application HeartgesA VERY supportive, fun, active guild and alliance!
Rules & Requirements and Application HeartgesEntertainment! Guild videos, comics, etc.
Rules & Requirements and Application HeartgesPQs! We HPQ, ZPQ, LPQ, LMPQ, and you don't always need a leader on to create a guild only PQ!
Rules & Requirements and Application HeartgesWeekly GPQs!
Rules & Requirements and Application Heartges Daily trivia event!

Girls ~ Rules & Requirements and Application 24obmt3qe5
Boys ~ Rules & Requirements and Application F3cb4jpn4
(Banners made by YOPosh)

Rules & Requirements and Application Testqw
(crudely done by Tk)

Rules & Requirements and Application Funtimes

Spoiler:

Rankings
Master: HolyBaby
JrMaster: Royalty
Member I: Noblemen
Member II: Knight
Member III: Jester(New)

Application

After reading this and if your still interested please apply here and we’ll try to find you ASAP.

Rules & Requirements and Application Application

IGN:
Level:
Class:
Why you would like to join:
Are you on the rankings?(Nexon.net):
Have you read the rules?:

Rules & Requirements and Application Contactsc

If you have any questions, comments or concerns you can PM me here or in game. Also, If you see any of our members hacking/scamming/glitching, please provide SS proof and contact us immediately!

TaintedKrys, iRawrelai, Lalicakes, YouAreMyLife, YamiTeeKay ~ Leader
TaintedHiro, Snarkastic, DannieDrko, sofiuffay ~ Leader
TaintedMrow, Mrowzer, Retanz, Scotll, DominentEye, MaxCannon, HissatsuShot, 6orprol, FrostyVolt, Mujibug ~ JR Leaders

Please remember that not all Jr leaders are on at all times, we have RL obligations and play as much as possible.

Rules & Requirements and Application Linksi

TaintedSouls & TaintedSouIs forum!
TaintedSouls Rosters
TaintedSouls Facebook Group
The Ultimate Tainted Grinding Playlist
Up-to-date GPQ point goal counter

Last edited by TaintedKrys on Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:47 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

Rules & Requirements and Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top