TaintedSouls
Hey, I see your not logged in! Would you like to log in now? Or register to join and start chatting!
<3 The TaintedSouls
TaintedSouls
Hey, I see your not logged in! Would you like to log in now? Or register to join and start chatting!
<3 The TaintedSouls
TaintedSouls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Everyone make sure to read Events and Updates! Have Fun in TaintedSouls! For people visiting to apply, click Join TaintedSouls and fill out the application. The more you post, the more points you can gain!
If you have any suggestions, advice or updates please post at the update forum!
We are an any level, Ages 16+ guild! We also have a Jr guild for everyone's Alternate Characters called TaintedSouIs, a guild for everyone's baby characters called BabyTainted, and a shopmule guild called TaintedMules! If you would like to join, please read the rules and fill out the application!
Alternately, you can contact me on Facebook at facebook.com/MrsGilligan. You can message or friend me for anything!
Similar topics
Navigation
 Website and Whose New
 Guild Roster and Ranks
 TaintedSouls Facebook Group
 The Ultimate Tainted Grinding Playlist 2010 *NEW*

Lost your password?
Latest topics
» Rantheman234's Application
EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 2:10 am by rantheman234

» Drizqy's Application !! :)
EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:41 am by Drizqy

» CWKPQ Bonus Distributions
EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 2:58 am by Jayltin

» Testing first sig
EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 2:35 pm by Lulu666

» Crow's application :3
EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:04 am by RyuujiTheDemonGod

» APPROVED BY DANNY~Pixp's Application
EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:55 pm by jako1988

» nolimitskill application
EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 1:06 am by Danny

» RaginPillows Application
EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:46 am by Lulu666

» ~Approved by Danny~ Application =)
EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:53 pm by Danny

» ~Approved by Danny~ FloppySword's application
EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:07 am by Danny

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 265 on Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:21 am
Gallery
EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race Empty

Share | 

EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Calidian
Noblemen
Noblemen
Calidian

My Character : EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race DHCKJFBODCFLDKAAKENAGLDFEDPAKGPBBKHKJEFDDKONEPHJDGNINEIAKEJMKBNLGNALIFJDFBBNEGKALGKJEBDOBBGIGCNE
My Main Character : MaxCannon
My Pet : EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race MS_Husky
Name of Pet : Sasa
Pet Level : 18
Male Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2010-04-16
TaintedSouls Points : 53027
Fame : 7

PostSubject: EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race   EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 3:28 am

Description: This event is basically a race around Victoria Island! What is going to occur is that I will be hiding in specific locations throughout Victoria Island. The location will be given through a riddle to be solved. Each participant has a specific channel that he/she MUST stay on. When he or she believes that they have arrived at the correct area, a helper will change to his or her channel and confirm that the participant is correct. If the participant is correct, he or she will change to my channel (of course, channel 17 is mine!) and wait for others to arrive. Each person that arrives will earn a specific amount of points. Those points can be redeemed through prizes said below.

Objective: Tests our guild member's knowledge of the maps of maple world!

Requirements: ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST CREATE A NEW CHARACTER IN ORDER TO JOIN! I cannot stress this enough. Do to the fact that some jobs have travelling skills, ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST BE A LEVEL 1 BEGINNER. Failure to do so otherwise will result in disqualification from the event (you MAY level up during the event if you wish, but not before). I will provide all participants with 1000 red potions for this event. There is no form of communication allowed between participants with the exception of the guild alliance chat.

Rules: There are absolutely no tolerance for the usage of return scrolls and/or return to a town through death. Changing to my channel before declaring that you have arrived to what you believe as the correct map will result in immediate disqualification. Sorry about the harsh rules, but this event can have tons of loopholes for cheating and cheating is not promoted >.<

Location: Victoria Island. The date is yet to be confirmed as I still have to prepare the riddles.

Prizes: The first person to arrive at the correct map will recieve 5 points, the second person will recieve 4 points, and the third person will recieve 3 points. Everyone else will recieve 1 point. The points can be redeemed below here.

15 points: Potential Scroll (1 available)
7 points: Equipment Enhancement Scroll (2 available)
5 points: One entire slot of power up potions (available from NPC stores)
4 points: One entire slot of recovery potions (available from NPC stores)
3 points: 1 Witch Stew
100,000 Mesos: 1 point

PS: I require 1 or 2 helpers for this event. Anyone interested please PM me or contact me in game.
PPS: Please don't delete the characters you created for this event. You may be able to use it again for another event that I might be coming up with.
Back to top Go down
msyrupftw
Noblemen
Noblemen
msyrupftw

My Main Character : LilFighterXD
My Pet : EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race MS_Chook
Name of Pet : MILKSHAKE!
Male Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-07-21
TaintedSouls Points : 55567
Fame : 3

PostSubject: Re: EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race   EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:16 am

lol, i can be one of the helpers!
Back to top Go down
Calidian
Noblemen
Noblemen
Calidian

My Character : EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race DHCKJFBODCFLDKAAKENAGLDFEDPAKGPBBKHKJEFDDKONEPHJDGNINEIAKEJMKBNLGNALIFJDFBBNEGKALGKJEBDOBBGIGCNE

PostSubject: Re: EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race   EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:01 pm

perfect! Thanks~
Back to top Go down
Mephistophy
Newbies
Newbies
Mephistophy

Name of Pet : Daron Malakian
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2010-08-31
TaintedSouls Points : 50259
Fame : 0

PostSubject: Re: EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race   EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:30 pm

I WANT TO HELP
Back to top Go down
Calidian
Noblemen
Noblemen
Calidian

PostSubject: Re: EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race   EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:32 pm

Awesome! Now we just need people to sign up lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race   EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:51 pm

I'll sign up =) Probably will be on BubblesTS or MinnieTS since those are Lvl 1 chars...still on Maple Island...lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race   EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:52 pm

When is the event?
Back to top Go down
Calidian
Noblemen
Noblemen
Calidian

PostSubject: Re: EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race   EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:26 am

That is unknown at the moment as I have no idea when I would have time to think up the riddles for the hiding locations (i just discovered today that I have a term paper dued for Psychology on Thursday). Also, the rollback that is going to occur (or currently occuring) might make me quit for a while. It all depends on what I would lose from the rollback. Stews? I don't care... Olivia chair? Take um away! ...Equinox? OH HELL NO IM QUITTING! (im quite serious about that unfortunately, things in MS have gone really downhill and I was lucky enough to get a 3 liner on my first reverse weapon...I can't imagine spending over 2 bil making more equinoxes just for another 3 liner...)
Back to top Go down
TaintedKrys
Admin
Admin
TaintedKrys

My Character : EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race FJJLJAILGJNNCPHIAGLGDKADAMHFPCNFIHLNAPAMNGIJLGBEBFEHHOAAIAODABLDGGNGIGAHELOBKPAKFHJDMKBCDHAKOLKB
My Main Character : Lalicakes
My Pet : EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race MS_Pink_Bean
Name of Pet : Pinkella
Pet Level : 1
Female Number of posts : 1790
Registration date : 2009-02-22
TaintedSouls Points : 67388
Fame : 39

PostSubject: Re: EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race   EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:54 am

-Hime- wrote:

Attention forumers,

Due to recent events or even future events, I would like to ask of you not to spread fear, uncertainty and doubt. Please understand we try to do everything in our power to resolve issues with the least amount of impact on our players and the game. So please do not throw around "roll back" so casually. Roll backs are serious and never considered as part of fixing plan unless absolutely necessary.

With that said, if there is information that will affect the community or the game, we will let you know if we can. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
scotll
Tainted
Tainted
scotll

My Pet : EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race MS_Pet_Snail
Pet Level : 16
Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-04-11
TaintedSouls Points : 59459
Fame : 4

PostSubject: Re: EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race   EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 2:24 am

good news, rollback is only 24 hours (back to 3PM PST on monday)
Back to top Go down
Calidian
Noblemen
Noblemen
Calidian

PostSubject: Re: EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race   EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 7:47 am

Lol TK. Well, the news IS good, as the rollback is only for 24 hours. I don't see in any way that I would quit now as my recent activities weren't that great after Monday (only lost some dolls and 100 NLC scrolls, but theyre not important). I feel bad for Jess though, she got her chair the day before (I think).
Back to top Go down
TaintedKrys
Admin
Admin
TaintedKrys

My Character : EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race FJJLJAILGJNNCPHIAGLGDKADAMHFPCNFIHLNAPAMNGIJLGBEBFEHHOAAIAODABLDGGNGIGAHELOBKPAKFHJDMKBCDHAKOLKB

PostSubject: Re: EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race   EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:37 am

I'm SO happy they RBed, I was hoping for it but was sure they weren't going to. I get so close to quiting when there is a meso exploit. I went shopping last night to buy some POTs and the ones I saw SOLD were for 40m a pop.... Meso exploits hurt SO much Im SO happy right now =D=D=D
Back to top Go down
miles224
Tainted
Tainted
miles224

My Main Character : TaintedMrow
My Pet : EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race MS_Orange_Tiger
Name of Pet : blarg!
Pet Level : 24
Male Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2009-03-01
TaintedSouls Points : 56328
Fame : 19

PostSubject: Re: EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race   EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:45 pm

oh jeez, thats alot of mesos
ima have to re make my shield though :/
Back to top Go down
TaintedKrys
Admin
Admin
TaintedKrys

PostSubject: Re: EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race   EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:48 pm

If it doesnt work, ill give back the 2% int Smile
Back to top Go down
Jayltin
Jesters
Jesters
Jayltin

My Pet : EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race MS_Elephant
Name of Pet : Magic
Female Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2010-11-03
TaintedSouls Points : 49942
Fame : 5

PostSubject: Re: EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race   EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:40 pm

Wow I want to paticiate in the event, just let me know when it is.
Well I didn't get my chair anyway so no big lost for me.

I HATE CHEATERS--man its only a game, that's EASY to play--cheating just doesn't make sense to me. How does this keep happening? I thought that the HACKSHEILD would prevent this type of thing. Hopefully they will catch the DIRTY BUMS that did this, they are messing up a really nice game! Ok--off my soap box for now... EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race 68965
Back to top Go down
msyrupftw
Noblemen
Noblemen
msyrupftw

My Main Character : LilFighterXD
My Pet : EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race MS_Chook
Name of Pet : MILKSHAKE!
Male Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2009-07-21
TaintedSouls Points : 55567
Fame : 3

PostSubject: Re: EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race   EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 6:02 pm

i honestly dont see a point in hacking now.
i can understand if your hacking to lvl up in the past since it was pretty difficult.
but right now, maple is its own private server, lvling and getting equips are as easy as 123.
all those who are hacking is just screwing the rest of us over.
Back to top Go down
Calidian
Noblemen
Noblemen
Calidian

PostSubject: Re: EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race   EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 6:19 pm

Hehe yea, nowadays hackers just hack for the sake of hacking and to mess others up.

So far I have 2 participants: Jackie and Jen! I hope more people will sign up~ as it is quite easy to get some free pots for trainin when u participate, win or lose~
Back to top Go down
RoseDaughter
Jesters
Jesters

My Character : EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race ADKBIOMIGKMILMNJOJKGLMLKJGFFJJELIKOHDFKNFCEBECOHCJBFMMEMFNDLIPBCPOGPGCBFJFHPJPNPIDCLICIEKMAGAJBL
My Main Character : RoseDaughter
My Pet : EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race MS_Pet_Snail
Name of Pet : Squishy
Pet Level : 2
Female Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2010-05-18
TaintedSouls Points : 51907
Fame : 1

PostSubject: Re: EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race   EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:30 pm

I'd participate but sadly......no free slots to create a noob. Hope everyone has fun though!
Back to top Go down
http://dnhmalakow.blogspot.com
Danny
Noblemen
Noblemen
Danny

My Pet : EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race MS_RoboGorilla
Name of Pet : Gorillagan
Pet Level : 11
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2009-02-24
TaintedSouls Points : 58269
Fame : 12

PostSubject: Re: EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race   EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 10:30 pm

You could create a new account Rose. Shouldn't take too long. =)
Back to top Go down
Calidian
Noblemen
Noblemen
Calidian

PostSubject: Re: EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race   EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:47 pm

mhmm. The truth is, I was planning on creating a new account and making 7 different Noobs on it and assign each participant to a number (nub #1: GreatRace1, nub#2: GreatRace2, etc.) and that when the event starts, they can just log onto those nubs. With that, I can control the amount of mesos the characters have, the number of potions, the location, etc, without having to bother other people. Now 2 problems with that method: it IS a kind of account sharing, so that is probably against the rules, and second, I dont know if we can still have 2 characters in the same account log in at the same time. I havn't seen any1 do that in a while. Anyways, make a new account Rose! we need more participants~
Back to top Go down
TaintedKrys
Admin
Admin
TaintedKrys

PostSubject: Re: EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race   EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:56 pm

The whole meso exploit was because of the dual logging in. Yea, it only takes a min to do it and afterwards now ull have a nice new mule ^^ Ill be doing this! I have about 9 lv 1 characters LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race   EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVENT - The Great Victoria Island Race

View previous topic View next topic Back to top